Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
Medieval 2 Total War I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

Medieval 2 Total War

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juff
Admin
Juff

Medieval 2 Total War Empty
PostSubject: Medieval 2 Total War   Medieval 2 Total War I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:27 am

I recently got Medieval 2 Total War, and I'm curious as to who else has it, I think it would be interesting after I get used to it and play some more to maybe have a couple of games online, maybe organize a couple of club matches, depending on the number of people we have that play it.

So yeah if you have it let me know if your keen for some multiplayer, if your interested in buying it I got it for $10 at EB Games, I thinks its like $30 on Steam, you can also get the Gold Edition so the original and its expansion for $20 at EB but instead I got myself a Half price copy of S.T.A.L.K.E.R ShoC.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: Medieval 2 Total War   Medieval 2 Total War I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:15 pm

Juff wrote:
I got myself a Half price copy of S.T.A.L.K.E.R ShoC.

All $1 of it? lol, "Welcome to the Zone, STALKER!"

Also, dont have ME2:TW, I assume its very AOE-style? Might have to grab a EB copy, or be about 3 weeks before I get the steam copy (would prefer the STEAM copy, EB is a such terri-bad company in some regards, great in others lol)
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: Medieval 2 Total War   Medieval 2 Total War I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:29 pm

vanhelsing wrote:

It actually still costs $20 i got it for $10 so i was happy with that. Also I already played it and had it I just had Jerms' copy and had barely gotten anywhere in the game.

ME2:TW is great fun and it's not like AoE at all really, it has a Civilization style of map but with different battle style. I plan on uploading some screenshots and a couple of videos as part of a review I'm going to write up on it, I actually really enjoy the gameplay its different but great, you get some really epic battles like 1000 soldiers on each side.
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: Medieval 2 Total War   Medieval 2 Total War I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:50 pm

Juff wrote:
vanhelsing wrote:

It actually still costs $20 i got it for $10 so i was happy with that. Also I already played it and had it I just had Jerms' copy and had barely gotten anywhere in the game.

ME2:TW is great fun and it's not like AoE at all really, it has a Civilization style of map but with different battle style. I plan on uploading some screenshots and a couple of videos as part of a review I'm going to write up on it, I actually really enjoy the gameplay its different but great, you get some really epic battles like 1000 soldiers on each side.

I don't like the Civ. map styles..too cartoony for me. AOE at least is comical, its somewhat serious (though lacking in accuracy and detail that i'd prefer)

Now you're a fellow STALKER, get Call of Pripyat, my xfire has some videos of gameplay ya can check out!
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: Medieval 2 Total War   Medieval 2 Total War I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 2:39 pm

vanhelsing wrote:

I don't like the Civ. map styles..too cartoony for me. AOE at least is comical, its somewhat serious (though lacking in accuracy and detail that i'd prefer)

Now you're a fellow STALKER, get Call of Pripyat, my xfire has some videos of gameplay ya can check out!

Maps are more realistic looking then Civ, I didn't like that feature about Civ either.

I plan to get CoP when I can get enough money together I have a few games I want first though.
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: Medieval 2 Total War   Medieval 2 Total War I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:10 pm

CoP is nothing compared to ShoC. Just see how you like ShoC in all 4 forms. I loved CoP, the underground is so freaking hard its not funny (on hardest, was too easy in easy mode)

What list of games you got piling up then? I dont have a pile I want, but there's a few games im looking forward to this year.

Football Manager 2011
Madden 2011
NCAA Football. Basketball 2011
MLB The Show if they make one this year.
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: Medieval 2 Total War   Medieval 2 Total War I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 3:55 pm

I want BF2, CoP, TF2, HL i want quite a few games but yeah i need to start making money first.
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: Medieval 2 Total War   Medieval 2 Total War I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:32 pm

Juff wrote:
I want BF2, CoP, TF2, HL i want quite a few games but yeah i need to start making money first.

Why would you want HL? Its 10 years old, even the HL2 and Eps1-3 are meh. TF2 is a darn good game but I still prefer my TF:Classic and BF2..meh, never was into it that much. Might look at BF2 sometime but it is a EA game so gonna be hard for me to compell myself to buy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Medieval 2 Total War   Medieval 2 Total War I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Medieval 2 Total War
Page 1 of 1