Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
S.T.A.L.K.E.R  Shadow of Chernobyl Gameplay. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl Gameplay.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juff
Admin
Juff

S.T.A.L.K.E.R  Shadow of Chernobyl Gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl Gameplay.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R  Shadow of Chernobyl Gameplay. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 3:33 pm

First of all i would like to say I'm not a very good player I'd say I'm at about an average skill level.

This post is just a few video's I've taken of S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl gameplay and a few screenshots to show everyone in the club a little about S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl anyone else with videos or screenshots showing S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl gameplay please add to this thread.

This first video shows combat between the player and one of the AI beasts, a Bloodsucker.

This next video shows two AI beasts fighting a Bloodsucker and a Flesh.

The next to videos show combat between the player and one of the factions the Military, the first video is just after the Military and the Bandits both met in a firefight where a small group of friendly Stalkers were caught in the middle the military wiped everyone out and I arrived to late to save my fellow Stalkers but still managed to take them down.

This video shows the player taking out the Military reinforcements on the roadblock in the first section of map.

Now for a couple of screenshots, first a common occurrence a group of Stalkers sitting around a camp fire this happens often and alot of the time they play music and you see them eating ect

S.T.A.L.K.E.R  Shadow of Chernobyl Gameplay. 90067225-3

This 2nd screenshot is of a raid the Freedom are launching on the Duty i think this shows the good side of the AI.

S.T.A.L.K.E.R  Shadow of Chernobyl Gameplay. 90383419-3
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Juff
Admin
Juff

S.T.A.L.K.E.R  Shadow of Chernobyl Gameplay. Empty
PostSubject: Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl Gameplay.   S.T.A.L.K.E.R  Shadow of Chernobyl Gameplay. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 7:17 am

Just a couple more videos these are taken recently its been awhile since I've played and I'm pretty terrible.

This first one is just simply showing one of the many stash's found throughout the game this one is very close to the start of the game and a pretty large one.

This Video shows one of the early tasks, helping some fellow stalkers hold of a Bandit Attack on the scrapyard, unfortunately for me Bes the leader of the particular group of stalkers you are helping died so i didn't get my cash reward but i did get his gun which is a very good gun to obtain so early in the game.

Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net

S.T.A.L.K.E.R Shadow of Chernobyl Gameplay.
Page 1 of 1