Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
Gameplay I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

Gameplay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Juff
Admin
Juff

Gameplay Empty
PostSubject: Gameplay   Gameplay I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 3:01 pm

For those who haven't played Alien Swarm yet, not sure if the download is worth it, let's see if I can change your mind Razz

Well first of all AS is a FREE 4 player co-op game, Valve released, most say to encourage people to get Steam and in turn end up buying games from Steam, anyway that isn't the point, this game is a great game and has been called "a modders dream" since it comes with the SDK and is also supposedly a very basic game to mod(I wouldn't know).

Besides being FREE the game offers over valuable things(see my pun Razz) it has great multiplayer ability(for lack of better word) and is great fun to play with 4 of your mates, if you like just adding other peoples mods well there is supposed to be quite a few in progress and already available, one downside is game alone only has 1 campaign mode but thats the beauty the game encourages you to get peoples mods for more gameplay and create your own.

Anyway to the gameplay, like I said before top-down shooter, co-op, pretty much your a team of 4, with 4 classes to choose from, most maps require a technician as his the guy that hacks all the security looks on doors etc and a medic so you don't die from the swarms of aliens(I did another) the other classes cant remember names but are just a heavy weapons guy and soldier, all the classes have the advantages and disadvantages, I for one love being the techy dunno why just do, I know Grover uses the Medic alot and last I played Jerms went with the soldier and Madness was heavy Weapons, although you could quite easily have 3 medics and a tech or whatever combo you want.

^^ that didn't really explain gameplay so here's a vid to show it Razz

Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net

Gameplay
Page 1 of 1