Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
Gentlemen. Make like a fungus- and grow. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

Gentlemen. Make like a fungus- and grow.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

Gentlemen. Make like a fungus- and grow. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen. Make like a fungus- and grow.   Gentlemen. Make like a fungus- and grow. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:23 pm

Juff wrote:
Yea... I kinda [sic] like [sic] used cancer... might offend [sic] Van said [sic] bad stuff

Juff, im dissapointed Razz
Though I did fix it up a bit for you.
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen. Make like a fungus- and grow.   Gentlemen. Make like a fungus- and grow. I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 11:50 am

Yea... I kinda don't like that you used cancer [Fixed now]... might offend some people to be honest only reason it doesn't offend me is because I know how your using it... Also like Van said any Connotations (is that the right word?) related to cancer are usually linked to bad stuff like death and sickness etc etc
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Jerms

Jerms

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen. Make like a fungus- and grow.   Gentlemen. Make like a fungus- and grow. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 2:25 pm

Haha, I just love using analogies that don't quite fit.
But sorta fit...
I had to use that Obama pic. I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it.

Also- I do intend our community to be a positive thing.
Like...a friendly moss, that instead of overrunning your physical being, it you fills you with happy thoughts.

Last edited by Jerms on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen. Make like a fungus- and grow.   Gentlemen. Make like a fungus- and grow. I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 12:48 pm

That picture doesn't do those cigs justice.
Obama is damaging the look of them ciggys, tisk tisk.

Frankly, why use cancer as your metaphor? lol, sorta weird to use "cancer" since the stereotypical stigma that goes with "cancer" is one that is a petty disease without cure... Are we a petty disease without cure?

I might be, but others might not :O

Thoughts??
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

PostSubject: Gentlemen. Make like a fungus- and grow.   Gentlemen. Make like a fungus- and grow. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 9:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Now that we have completed our transformation from CnW to ChillG, it's time we begin our growth.
Like a moss to infect the humble rock, ChillG hopes to spread through the world wide gaming community, spreading good vibes and a better form of gaming.
We hope that members of our community can be the type of people who-
-Play games for the fun or the challenge.
-Play online with a friendly nature, not insulting other players and never cheating
-Are good people outside of the gaming world, to help develop not only better gamers, but better, healthier people.

So that's the basic idea of it- if you know people who are fed up with the way that a large percentage of gamers are these days- tell them about us, tell them we are looking for them and want video games with them and hope that they can help us in improving the gaming community to the best of our ability; we don't expect revolution, but any change for the good- is a good change.

Last edited by Jerms on Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gentlemen. Make like a fungus- and grow.   Gentlemen. Make like a fungus- and grow. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gentlemen. Make like a fungus- and grow.
Page 1 of 1