Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
Juff Vision Gaming I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

Juff Vision Gaming

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juff
Admin
Juff

Juff Vision Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Juff Vision Gaming   Juff Vision Gaming I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:16 pm

Juff Vision Gaming Razz yea that's right, anyway JVG is my new Youtube account ( link: https://www.youtube.com/user/JVGaus?feature=mhum ) it's my gaming Channel with it I follow a bunch of gamers I like such as X form X's minecraft adventures and Huskystarcraft the Starcraft commentator and I plan to be hopefully start making my own Gaming vids, currently I'm searching for some freeware screen capture and audio capture software and video editing software to use, I may even for the first few videos use Xfire to record my videos although I don't really want to because to convert the videos to editable takes away alot of quality and it annoys me but it might have to do for now, and why I'm posting this you ask? well first of all publicity Razz secondly I would like to know if any Club members know of some good freeware software that will help me out until I get the money for fraps and other stuff and lastly I wanna know if anyone else in the club knows of any good gaming youtube channels or have their own Smile so yea hit me up.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Grover

Grover

Juff Vision Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juff Vision Gaming   Juff Vision Gaming I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 3:58 pm

juff, step into my office.

my bro just got a capture card for my xbox 360, so if u want, i can give u some montages and stuff that i can make for you to upload, or if u wanted to start a cheese ninja warriors channel.

also heres a list of game channels i know about

HuskyStarcraft
HDstarcraft
Gamestation
Insidegaming (machinama )
davidr64yt ( X )
Achievementhunter
PeanutButterGamer
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

Juff Vision Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juff Vision Gaming   Juff Vision Gaming I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 4:36 pm

Juff, please for the love of God. Use the [Enter] key.

Vision gaming? What do you hope to gain from this project, my interest is peaked.
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

Juff Vision Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juff Vision Gaming   Juff Vision Gaming I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 29, 2010 3:27 pm

Firstly thanks Grover for that those channels I'll check em out, and I'll talk to you about the other stuff on Xfire or MSN or soemething.

Jerms and I were talking about putting up a Cheese Ninja Warriors Channel, but that wont happen for a while I think, no big need for it yet, anything I make Club related I'll just put on my channel for now.

vanhelsing wrote:
Juff, please for the love of God. Use the [Enter] key.

Vision gaming? What do you hope to gain from this project, my interest is peaked.

Hahaha sorry Van was kinda out of it when I typed this Smile

'Juff Vision' is just something I came up with, and the Gaming part is because it's gaming, so yea.

What I would Like to achieve?
Well, lately I've been watching a couple of gamer channels and well I felt like trying something new, so that's why I decided to do it, and well as far as achieving anything I don't have any 'real' goals at the moment to do with it, I will probably gain some after I put a few videos up.

What I'm thinking of doing for a bit is maybe starting a Minecraft series, similar to X's and SeaNanners, because well I like them, and maybe do some commentating on club matches, similar to what HuskyStarcraft and HDStarcraft do.

But for now I have no actual goals, Just want to give this sort of thing a go something new to do in my spare time.
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

Juff Vision Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juff Vision Gaming   Juff Vision Gaming I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 4:19 pm

JUFF VISION GAMING IS ALIVE --> https://www.youtube.com/user/JVGaus?feature=mhum GOT MY FIRST VIDEO UP !!!!

It's just an introduction to my channel Razz
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

Juff Vision Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juff Vision Gaming   Juff Vision Gaming I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 11:52 am

Im still skeptical of it all but we'll see what becomes of this 'project'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Juff Vision Gaming Empty
PostSubject: Re: Juff Vision Gaming   Juff Vision Gaming I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Juff Vision Gaming
Page 1 of 1