Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness! Empty
PostSubject: Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness!   Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:03 pm

Welcome,

To the show.

------------------------------------------------
[20:56] [CnW9] van helsing: wheres jerms that jerm
[20:57] [CnW9] Juff: doin the dishes before his dad beats him down
[20:57] [CnW9] van helsing: lol hes such a bitch
[20:58] [CnW9] Juff: hahaha his dad awesome i'd offer to do them just becuase his dads that awesome
[20:58] [CnW9] van helsing: you sucked his cock havnt you? lol
[20:58] [CnW9] Juff: i wish!
[21:01] [CnW9] Juff: no im not gay
-------------------------------------------------

More shall come. Sleep
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness!   Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:06 pm

hahahahaha I'm just gonna say one thing I don't actually wish at all it was a joke for shits and gigs cos I'm cool like that.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness!   Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:19 pm

Juff wrote:
hahahahaha I'm just gonna say one thing I don't actually wish at all it was a joke for shits and gigs cos I'm cool like that.

As I said. More to come.

Juff's man-crush is just the tip of the iceburg

(pssst... Hey Jerms, where are you lol)
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

PostSubject: Re: Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness!   Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:26 pm

Haha, Jeff you fool.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness!   Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:27 pm

oi we all say dumb things leave me alone hahahaah
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

PostSubject: Re: Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness!   Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:29 pm

Why is this "Jerms" non-uberness? Jeff said it. Hahaha.
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness!   Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:31 pm

cos your bitch whipped by your father..... i think that's the reason.... u just dunno with good ol Van the Man!
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

PostSubject: Re: Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness!   Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:46 pm

Everyone is bitch whipped by my Dad, he's the man. What he says. Goes. If Dad told you to mow our lawns; I am certain you would do it out of fear. He plays Combat Arms. And uses a M60 for every game.
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness!   Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 4:54 pm

Jerms wrote:
Everyone is bitch whipped by my Dad, he's the man. What he says. Goes. If Dad told you to mow our lawns; I am certain you would do it out of fear. He plays Combat Arms. And uses a M60 for every game.

1. Who screwed with my avatar?!?!

2. M79 > M60.

3. No disrespect to Mr.Jerms Snr, but Jerms Jnr is value only as cannon fodder!!
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

PostSubject: Re: Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness!   Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:03 pm

vanhelsing wrote:

2. M79 > M60.

It's always overcompensating with you.
He's fighting zombies anyway.
Also. Read your Private Messages; I did the avatar thing, you had the default CnW DP and I found something cool.
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness!   Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:06 pm

Jerms wrote:
vanhelsing wrote:

2. M79 > M60.

It's always overcompensating with you.
He's fighting zombies anyway.
Also. Read your Private Messages; I did the avatar thing, you had the default CnW DP and I found something cool.

1. Over-compensating for what?

Wikipedia wrote:

The M79 grenade launcher is a single-shot, shoulder-fired, break-action grenade launcher which fires a 40x46mm grenade which used what the US Army called the High-Low Propulsion System to keep recoil forces low, and first appeared during the Vietnam War. Because of its distinctive report, it earned the nicknames of "Thumper", "Thump-Gun", "Bloop Tube" and "Blooper" among American soldiers;[1] Australian units referred to it as the "Wombat Gun".[2] The M79 can fire a wide variety of 40 mm rounds, including explosive, anti-personnel, smoke, buckshot, flechette, and illumination. While largely replaced by the M203[3], the M79 has remained in service in many units worldwide in niche roles.

Grenade Launcher.
Everything dies. Simple as that Razz

I dont read PMs, normally I turn them off lol. Thought I already did, maybe now... Says 0/0 atm.
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

PostSubject: Re: Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness!   Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:10 pm

I know what an M79 is xD Haha. I know a fair bit about firearms, have done several projects on the history of them for Extension and Modern history; just a general interest thing really. Yeah, I sent you a PM for the DP change; I guess I stuffed up sending it. Basically; I came across that photo of Photo Cushing in his portrayal of Van Helsing, in what I think is one of the original Dracula movies. I just thought it would be a cool avatar for you; and since you only had the CnW default DP, thought I would just go ahead and switch em with a PM telling you. But yeah. Delete it if you want though; I won't mind.
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness!   Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 5:18 pm

Jerms wrote:
I know what an M79 is xD Haha. I know a fair bit about firearms, have done several projects on the history of them for Extension and Modern history; just a general interest thing really. Yeah, I sent you a PM for the DP change; I guess I stuffed up sending it. Basically; I came across that photo of Photo Cushing in his portrayal of Van Helsing, in what I think is one of the original Dracula movies. I just thought it would be a cool avatar for you; and since you only had the CnW default DP, thought I would just go ahead and switch em with a PM telling you. But yeah. Delete it if you want though; I won't mind.

I guess it's alright.

though the name isnt from that.
Its meant to be 'van helsing le dominique' but most cases i just shorten it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness!   Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Look Inside! Exclusive pics of Jerms non-uberness!
Page 1 of 1