Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
Your Faction of Choice and why? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

Your Faction of Choice and why?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juff
Admin
Juff

Your Faction of Choice and why? Empty
PostSubject: Your Faction of Choice and why?   Your Faction of Choice and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:22 pm

So Which faction do you stand by? and why do you? what makes them so great? explain.

Me I'm a Tau General. Why the Tau? well simple long range heavy fire power what more could you want? besides they have the greatest unit of all time the Hammerhead Gunship two of those bad boys accompanied by the finest marksmen in the universe the Tau Fire Warriors, with a pathfinder team to reveal all those sneaky little elder scum backed with Crisis Battlesuits, a couple of heavy XV88 battlesuits for defense and a few Skyray Missile Gunships and maybe just for the hell of it the Greater Knarloc and there's not much you can do to stop them.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Grover

Grover

Your Faction of Choice and why? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Faction of Choice and why?   Your Faction of Choice and why? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:28 pm

generally i would say space marines, but as of late ive been working on my Necron Skils, there ability to keep there momentum going after battles, and quick speed to rebuild numbers, the necron are my Faction of choice
Back to top Go down

Your Faction of Choice and why?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game related :: Club Games :: Game specific discussion-
Jump to: