Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
When Buildings Continuously Explode! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

When Buildings Continuously Explode!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juff
Admin
Juff

When Buildings Continuously Explode! Empty
PostSubject: When Buildings Continuously Explode!   When Buildings Continuously Explode! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 8:17 am

I was playing CoH and i was moving in on the enemy base destroying everything in my path, When i got into the main base i called and off-map artillery strike in and when the strike had ended one of the enemies buildings just continuously exploded it was so random.

I took an in-game video of the last few seconds but the whole thing lasted about 30 seconds it was so weird, and the rubble it left lasted the rest of the game (which was only like 2 minutes).

Here's a link to the Vid if your bored or interested in what happened --> http://www.xfire.com/video/285ac4/

Juff
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Lachiee94

Lachiee94

PostSubject: Re: When Buildings Continuously Explode!   When Buildings Continuously Explode! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:43 am

This didnt deserve its own thread, but i boguth CoH: Opposing Fronts (Not sure how many other version's there are) and i currently have no idea where to start. I played 1 map of it, but rage quit about 10 minutes in. I don't really want to go Single Player (If it has SP) because i find that boring and pointless, unless im talking on mic with someone.

So does someone wanna explain a bit to me?
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: When Buildings Continuously Explode!   When Buildings Continuously Explode! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 3:42 pm

Quote :
This didnt deserve its own thread, but i boguth CoH: Opposing Fronts (Not sure how many other version's there are) and i currently have no idea where to start. I played 1 map of it, but rage quit about 10 minutes in. I don't really want to go Single Player (If it has SP) because i find that boring and pointless, unless im talking on mic with someone.

Well first of all there is the original Company of Heroes then its 2 expansions which are Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor.

Secondly to start i recommend that you play one or two of the campaign missions or at the very least a couple of single-player skirmishers just to get used to everything.

Then I assume you want to play online, if so just jump onto a server. I don't know that much about CoH online i've personally only played 1 or 2 matches and I'm not very good.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When Buildings Continuously Explode!   When Buildings Continuously Explode! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When Buildings Continuously Explode!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game related :: Club Games :: Game specific discussion-
Jump to: