Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
Audiosurf .... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

Audiosurf ....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerms

Jerms

Audiosurf .... Empty
PostSubject: Audiosurf ....   Audiosurf .... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 1:47 am

What songs do you guys like to play on AUdiosurf if you dot play it.
If not- what do you think would be a good song?
Fast paced- changing rhythm alot- distinctive vocals.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Grover

Grover

Audiosurf .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audiosurf ....   Audiosurf .... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 04, 2010 10:24 am

Funny enough, i reinstalled this yesterday, ive been asking myself the same question, im getting into my skapunk, its working alright, but i need some faster stuff. :3
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

Audiosurf .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audiosurf ....   Audiosurf .... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 4:05 am

I have found using techno works the best.
I have a fair bit of electronica I listen to regularly and it works mostly well on Audiosurf. I found that using Hardstyle (the stuff shufflers listen to) can make for some insane red sections and often a transition will make the track bend.
I'm not a huge fan of the music itself- but it makes for cool Audiosurf runs.
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

Audiosurf .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audiosurf ....   Audiosurf .... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:07 am

What?

Why don't you just get Football Manager 2011 and *Listen* to music rather than waste your time on Audiosurf lol. Didn't know you guys were that bored you played AS?
Back to top Go down
Grover

Grover

Audiosurf .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audiosurf ....   Audiosurf .... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:19 am

Van, i think you play enough football manager for the whole of chill.
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

Audiosurf .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audiosurf ....   Audiosurf .... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:10 am

Van plays enough Football manager for all of Australia I think.
Audiosurf is awesome too.
I get hell into it sometimes.
Throw down a double shot coffee and spend 4 hours on Audiosurf.
I forget xfire sometimes haha.
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

Audiosurf .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audiosurf ....   Audiosurf .... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 4:10 am

None of you appreciate how difficult FM is Very Happy
It takes more skill to play 1 game of FM than it takes all of Australia to play COD as a clan effectively.
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

Audiosurf .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audiosurf ....   Audiosurf .... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 1:13 pm

Too bad it's about American football. Something that I have no interest in what-so-ever.
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

Audiosurf .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audiosurf ....   Audiosurf .... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 11:26 am

Jerms wrote:
Too bad it's about American football. Something that I have no interest in what-so-ever.

its about european football you twat james its soccer!
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Jerms

Jerms

Audiosurf .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audiosurf ....   Audiosurf .... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 12:17 pm

I DON'T CARE EITHER WAY.
I actually knew that...not sure why I said anything about NFL....
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

Audiosurf .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audiosurf ....   Audiosurf .... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09, 2010 9:39 pm

Jerms wrote:
I DON'T CARE EITHER WAY.
I actually knew that...not sure why I said anything about NFL....

And this is why.. wait.. nevermind.

*Walks Away*
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

Audiosurf .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audiosurf ....   Audiosurf .... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 6:59 am

Jerms wrote:
I have found using techno works the best.
I'm not a huge fan of the music itself.

We Can Change That

Quote :
None of you appreciate how difficult FM is
It takes more skill to play 1 game of FM than it takes all of Australia to play COD as a clan effectively.
3 things Van
1. Not every Australian owns COD
2. If it where compulary, Julia Gillard May Run the Clan ( I would back stab that B**** In Search and Destroy)
3. Van have you ever been apart of a Clan, Not a Community or Club?
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

Audiosurf .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audiosurf ....   Audiosurf .... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10, 2010 11:44 am

Madness wrote:
Quote :
None of you appreciate how difficult FM is
3 things Van
1. Not every Australian owns COD
2. If it where compulary, Julia Gillard May Run the Clan ( I would back stab that B**** In Search and Destroy)
3. Van have you ever been apart of a Clan, Not a Community or Club?

First response:
Not every Australian plays computer games, but of the people who play computer games that require any half-assed system (basically anyone who has to buy a computer that needs its own stand-alone GPU card to play anything) I would safely bet 75% own COD. Note the own part.

It's still WoW > COD > FM in terms of numbers played. I don't ever dispute COD is a bad game, just SP is a absolute joke and we all know they build MP then tack on SP. This probably going to tie in with number 2, though, I just plain dont think Gillard would know how to handle a pistol lol.

Third response:

I've been in clans dating back to Quake 3. I played at 3CFL and GA competitions, and even placed as high as 8th in a Q3E tournement in SoCal when I was in the US still. In Australia i've gone to numerous madden tournerments and whilst its a SP 1v1 game typically, I am in a Madden clan that go through and play each other and help each other improve (I have been near or at the top of the EA Sports boards since 2005).

I played in god knows how many clans during CS/CS:CZ and CSS. I played several online rank matches etc, slutted for some fairly serious people also. So I know I can qualitatively critque any online game, breaking down COD. SP is a joke, and the whole storyline feels forced and rushed. The MP hasn't dramatically changed, its so similar to CSS and most people dont realise that its about Internet connection, the lowest ping always wins. These games dont require much patience, tactical or strategical awareness and that is a plus as well as a minue.
My personal preference is slower, more stratergy based. ArmA-II is such example, if you run head first into a battle. I can guarantee I'll cut you down 1,000 times before you can even get inside 5000 yards of me, however to run ArmA-II you need a hardcore machine and to play in a clan you have to be so very professional as well.

Currently I am apart of (1) ArmA-II clan, (1) CSS clan and (1) if you want to count it, Madden group that plays against each other regularly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Audiosurf .... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Audiosurf ....   Audiosurf .... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Audiosurf ....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game related :: Club Games :: Game specific discussion-
Jump to: