Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
How the Hell did that happen!? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

How the Hell did that happen!?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juff
Admin
Juff

How the Hell did that happen!? Empty
PostSubject: How the Hell did that happen!?   How the Hell did that happen!? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 12:51 am

The Nazi's had pushed Jerms and myself right back to into our own bases, the scum had us pinned, all was lost when all of a sudden a Sherman rolled onto the map and launched its missile Strike upon the invading Nazi forces annihilating their infantry and reducing the their armor to little more then rubble. With the enemy suprised and their armor weakened the fierce Mortar power of Jerms was able to rain hell from above and obliterate everything in its range, the counter attack was in effect.

Able to get another Sherman onto the battlefield, Jerms and myself were able to push the Nazi forces back slightly giving enough time for me to bring a M26 to the field, with my 2 Shermans and my M26 i was able to force the advancing Nazi scum back and Jerms was able to move in and recapture vital munitions, fuel and strategic points.

With the initial push back and recapturing of points, my job was to move my armor deep into enemy territory and stop the enemy armor at the source. After a fierce push through enemy lines and a few Stug's I was able to take out the first enemy armor plant, which allowed Jerms to push off his frontline not having to worry about as much enemy armor getting through to the frontline.

After my armor was able to take out vital Nazi factories the job was easy push forward take and destroy everything in our paths, Jerms' infantry moved quickly securing every point along the way, now able to get an M10 and another M26 into the battle i attacked from both sides the Nazi force was doomed as the fury of the Allied Armor and Infantry forces pushed through and crushed them.

Hope you enjoyed the read Smile here's a couple of screenies from the battle

How the Hell did that happen!? 95927022-3
Armor Division doing what it does best.
How the Hell did that happen!? 95926992-3
Death from Above, Firing Rockets upon the Nazi Scum!
How the Hell did that happen!? 95926954-3
Death From Above 2, The rockets annihilating the enemy.

And Here's a Link to a video from the battle : http://www.xfire.com/video/28393f/
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: How the Hell did that happen!?   How the Hell did that happen!? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:41 am

nice job
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
mr_cricket69

mr_cricket69

PostSubject: Re: How the Hell did that happen!?   How the Hell did that happen!? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 11:20 am

Nice work!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How the Hell did that happen!?   How the Hell did that happen!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How the Hell did that happen!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game related :: I'm Uber!-
Jump to: