Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
FPS Tunes!? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

FPS Tunes!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerms

Jerms

FPS Tunes!? Empty
PostSubject: FPS Tunes!?   FPS Tunes!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:52 am

Title says it all-
What do you listen to while playing FPS? Remember- just FPS- not all games here, we want tough and fast- not emotional and bawwing.

List band/genre (Style)/specific songs/why?

Clutch- Hard Rock- Promoter, Electric Worry- Fast paced with moments of epicness, attempting to coincide these moments of epicness with epic FPS action is incredibly great.

Daft Punk- Supposedly "French Techno"?- Robot Rock, The Brainwasher- Repetitive, yes, but that means a good beat or riff to shoot with. Or along with- if you don't like ammo preservation.

Led Zeppelin- Duh- Anything- I shouldn't have to....buuuttt....I have listened to so much Led Zeppelin- sooo, if I'm listening to it- I can focus really well on my game- and the changing pace of most Led Zeppelin songs brings another aspect of immersion to fast paced games such as CSS, TF2 or Crysis.

Parkway Drive- Hardcore/metalcore/fuckifIknow- Romance is Dead (Excuse my clicheism), Swallowing Razorblades- Freakin heck this stuff gets you revved up.

Nickelback- THE TOUGHER NICKLEBACK SONGS- Animals, Saturday's alright for fighting- The lead singer has a freakin' rocking voice.

Your turn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Madness

Madness

FPS Tunes!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FPS Tunes!?   FPS Tunes!? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:30 pm

Hmmmmm

Well For FPS the Music ( Or Play list) I listen to Contains:
Awak
Acti
Darook MC
Bass Modulators
Basshunter
Basslovers United
Bioweapon
Brennan Heart
Brooklyn Bounce
Chris one
Dblock
Dance Nation
Disturbed
DJ Dean
DJ Issac
DJ Koala
Frounliners
Headhunterz
Noice Controlers
Showtek
Secound Identifie
Slim Shote
Venga Boiz
Linkin Park
TuneBoy
And alot more of Artists
My playlist has 2 and a half days worth of music.

I prefer the Repetative beat, and Hevy cheese, Just the way i am Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
Juff
Admin
Juff

FPS Tunes!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FPS Tunes!?   FPS Tunes!? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:02 am

WELL! I have a FPS playlist which contains pretty much nothing but hardcore cos I'm cool like that.

As for favourite bands and songs well there is so many, so I'll do my top 5 FPS bands.

Parkway Drive - Gimme A D, Swallowing Razorblades - To start they are both in my top 10 parkway songs, Gimme A D is really fast and heavy gets you pumped and blasting rounds off left right and center taking down, for Swallowing Razorblades, its just heavy like epically heavy and has one of my favourite lines ever in it.

Confession - She's Not What She Seems, Pump Up The Jams - Confession are just really heavy melodic hardcore that suits FPS so well.

Wings of Icarus - Shinigami, Whatever Winds May Come... - Shinigami is really heavy and fast, and Whatever Winds May Come... is my favourite song atm.

Asking Alexandria - Alerion, A Single Moment Of Sincerity - Asking Alexandria have an epic mix of really heavy breakdowns with a touch of electro which suits FPS.

Hand of Mercy - GTFO, You Sold Me Out - Hand of Mercy songs are just full of hate, and they are quite heavy and fast.

So yeah pretty much and heavy fast music does it for me Smile

Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

FPS Tunes!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FPS Tunes!?   FPS Tunes!? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:18 pm

The sound of the battlefield should be the only music you need. No wonder I could knife you in the spine so much Jerms Razz

Those scoutzknivez maps were hell fine sneaking up on you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FPS Tunes!? Empty
PostSubject: Re: FPS Tunes!?   FPS Tunes!? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FPS Tunes!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Discussion :: Media-
Jump to: