Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
The Haxors, an evil breed. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

The Haxors, an evil breed.

Go down 
4 posters

Have you ever cheated/hacker or exploited a game?
Yes- I love the haxxors. (if so GTFO!)
The Haxors, an evil breed. I_vote_lcap0%The Haxors, an evil breed. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No- I play the game only has it's supposed to be played- no cheats ever.
The Haxors, an evil breed. I_vote_lcap14%The Haxors, an evil breed. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Yes- Only on singleplayer games, though very often.
The Haxors, an evil breed. I_vote_lcap14%The Haxors, an evil breed. I_vote_rcap
 14% [ 1 ]
Yes- Only on singleplayer games, after I have finished the story line.
The Haxors, an evil breed. I_vote_lcap71%The Haxors, an evil breed. I_vote_rcap
 71% [ 5 ]
Yes- But I no longer cheat/hack. (online)
The Haxors, an evil breed. I_vote_lcap0%The Haxors, an evil breed. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
Juff
Admin
Juff

The Haxors, an evil breed. Empty
PostSubject: The Haxors, an evil breed.   The Haxors, an evil breed. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 9:57 am

We've all cheated in a game at least once, or have we?, that is my question, so what is it People?

I have cheated in games before, E.G When I finished playing GTA SA i started using cheats when I had a muck around and wanted a lot of ammo to go on rampages, but I have never cheated during the storyline of a game in order to complete it, just not my style I personally get no satisfaction out of it, I much prefer to complete a game cheat free.

Cheating online, is for me a really big no no, I can't stand it when it happens and I don't see how the gamer can get any form of self satisfaction, or entertainment out of being and unstoppable for, for me part of the fun is that my character can die and I fight to ensure my characters survival, and obviously attempt to win the game, although if I have a bad round on say CA or CS:S but i get 3 or 4 really good shots in and get some good kills then I'm happy.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Lachiee94

Lachiee94

PostSubject: Re: The Haxors, an evil breed.   The Haxors, an evil breed. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 11:38 am

Who hasn't cheated in Age of Empires? Even The Sims. Good old 'Big Daddy' and 'Motherload'.
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: The Haxors, an evil breed.   The Haxors, an evil breed. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:08 pm

Unless you call running around with a .45ACP in STALKER cheating, then no :p

I'd air on the side of caution on this, i know of cheats, but have never really used them. Madden glitching, isnt really cheating (more an exploit, and most "cheese" is just a successive repetition of this.)

FM08, near impossible to cheat, but i tamper the shiz out of the players contracts (fully talk in the press about how I love a certain player, and then they want to leave and I pick them up super cheap)
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: The Haxors, an evil breed.   The Haxors, an evil breed. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:57 pm

vanhelsing wrote:
Unless you call running around with a .45ACP in STALKER cheating, then no :p)

I do.
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: The Haxors, an evil breed.   The Haxors, an evil breed. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:01 pm

Madness wrote:
vanhelsing wrote:
Unless you call running around with a .45ACP in STALKER cheating, then no :p)

I do.

Then tell those Psudo-giants to get thicker skulls, sending a clip into its head isnt my fault.
Have you *NOT* seen me take down a psudo-giant with a Dragunov?! The damn thing took at least 4-5 into the head and still charged my ass.

.45ACP Hydro shells are total pimpage, those things destroy snorks in the underground just for "teh luls" also, SEVA Suit, SVD (100x ammo) and 3-4k .45ACP USP (its actually the .45ACP SOCOM Tactical but whatever) and just go nuts.
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: The Haxors, an evil breed.   The Haxors, an evil breed. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 5:39 am

Van, FILM IT!!!

Film it and post a link, or xfire me one, so i can say i have see you do it!
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: The Haxors, an evil breed.   The Haxors, an evil breed. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:12 pm

Madness wrote:
Van, FILM IT!!!

Film it and post a link, or xfire me one, so i can say i have see you do it!

Which part? The underground?
- Current saved game im past that stage and you cant re-enter. (maybe via a mod i can, i dont know)

Ive got a Chimera taking a full freaking clip of the Dragunov to the face and still coming back for more?!
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: The Haxors, an evil breed.   The Haxors, an evil breed. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 3:05 am

Gotta a Link Van??????
Its annoying that you cant go back in the story if you want without it being a diff save...
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: The Haxors, an evil breed.   The Haxors, an evil breed. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 3:27 pm

Madness wrote:
Gotta a Link Van??????
Its annoying that you cant go back in the story if you want without it being a diff save...

Maybe when I can get my desk space back (works a real pain currently and the mrs crap doesnt make it better) I can use a non-trackball mouse, lol.

You can move throughout the 3 zones freely (minor technicality with Pripyat, gotta finish a few quests before you can go back) and the replay value is alright. Unless you love hunting mutants and monsters, its fairly mundane which is a dissapointment.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Haxors, an evil breed.   The Haxors, an evil breed. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Haxors, an evil breed.
Page 1 of 1