Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

MORTAL KOMBAT!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juff
Admin
Juff

MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: MORTAL KOMBAT!   MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 12:08 pm

So for some reason I've decided to set the old PS2 up in my room next to my PC and play Mortal Kombat Deception, start a kKonquest mode and see if I can finish it again, and unlock everything in the Krypt, I dunno whta possessed me to do this but I am surely doing it, and since I am, I have decided I'm interested in what everyone's favourite MK games are, mine are obviously MK Deception, and not so obviously MK4, and MK Trilogy, the origianl 4 were great, didn't really play much of Shoalin Monks or Armageddon and I play MK Vs DC but the story is absolute cheese, pardon my swearing.

I'm also interested in your favourite characters mine are, Sub-Zero, Ermac, Night Wolf and Johnny Cage.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
D4Davo

D4Davo

MORTAL KOMBAT! Empty
PostSubject: Re: MORTAL KOMBAT!   MORTAL KOMBAT! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 5:22 am

My favourite MK game would be the only one I have at the moment, although I have played many of them, MK Armeggedon is deffinently my favourite MK game. My favourite characters would have to be ... Lui Kang, Jax, Smoke and my two fighters that I made myself that I'm very proud of. I really cant wait for the next MK it actually looks really good, heres the preview for yas Wink