Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
Just got real. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

Just got real.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerms

Jerms

Just got real. Empty
PostSubject: Just got real.   Just got real. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:46 pm

Ok guys.
It's forum talk time.
RULES.
OK.
At the moment, our organization is small. But there is alot of opportunity for...aggressive expansion.
So.
I think we have to basically have a very simple forum rule system.
Firstly. We are not children, unless we start getting members under 15, I am not too concerned about language. As long as it's not overdone. (I may need to check some of my posts...)
What I am concerned about. Is proper treatment of the forums, we can all post images as well as anything we like in any topic. We need to make sure that WHAT we are saying matches with WHAT is supposed to be in that section of the forum.
Failure to do so, while result in me grilling you back to the stone-age.
It's a very simple thing to do.

Next.
If you have a problem with someone, discuss with that person via IM or Email or Private Message. I don't want to see flame wars in comments. Debate. Good. Pointless argument. NOT good.

Finally.
Be active and fulfilling. If you are posting in "Im uber" try say abit more than "I have a 3.4 K/d ratio on Combat Arms" try flare it up, let your reader know all about it! "For weeks now I have been pushing and pushing for a high K/D. I have been using EVERY weapon, I have tried EVERY technique, but the NOOBS continue to keep me under! But I stuck at it! I kept trying, and after 600 hours of Combat arms, I have the highest Legit K/D in Australia!" Etc.etc. Not too hard. (Btw I made all that up)

Anyway, that's me for now.
Seeya's around guys.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Juff
Admin
Juff

Just got real. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just got real.   Just got real. I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 3:52 pm

I'd like to add to this, try not to make post only one line unless that's all that needs to be said, there is nothing more annoying then if your in the middle of a discussion and someone comes in and makes there point but doesn't give any back up, for example when you post into a discussion try to do something along these lines:

"The allies are by far the better team, I say this because they are able to have a healthy balance of both infantry and Light, and Heavy Vehicles where as the Axis are a Heavy vehicle based team with rather poor infantry sections and their light vehicles are little more then cannon fodder, which is why I think they are better then the axis"

rather then:

"The allies are the best".

By the way I completely made that "discussion" up.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net

Just got real.
Page 1 of 1