Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
Playstation 1 VS Nintendo 64 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

Playstation 1 VS Nintendo 64

Go down 
2 posters

Which One?
Playstation 1
Playstation 1 VS Nintendo 64 I_vote_lcap20%Playstation 1 VS Nintendo 64 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Nintendo 64
Playstation 1 VS Nintendo 64 I_vote_lcap80%Playstation 1 VS Nintendo 64 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Juff
Admin
Juff

Playstation 1 VS Nintendo 64 Empty
PostSubject: Playstation 1 VS Nintendo 64   Playstation 1 VS Nintendo 64 I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 5:41 pm

Now I think it's fairly self explanatory were you a PS1 fan or a Nintendo 64 fan?

Now I had both, a PS1 at my mums place, and a Nintendo 64 at my dads place, so I played a lot of both.

PS1 - Loved the thing couldn't get me off it, that is unless you were my older brother Smile, anyway Me and my brother used to play loads of the good old WWF games, Toca Touring Cars games, the early FIFA games and so many more. I was obsessed with Jonah Lomu Rugby, played it religiously, although I can't find the disc anymore which is so disappointing.

Nintendo 64 - Loved it although because I didn't have as much access to it as I did my PS1 i loved my PS1 more, but still when I was at my dads me, my Brother and my step brother would hire Conker's Bad Fur Day whenever we got the chance and play it constantly while we had it, when we couldnt hire that we played Duke Nukem 3D and the Mortal Kombat games had loads of fun and wasted so so many hours on the thing.

It's such a hard decision for me to make as I loved both but I'd have to say Playstation wins for me, mainly because I had more access to it and therefore played it alot more plus it had my all time favourite sporting game Jonah Lomu rugby on it.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Madness

Madness

Playstation 1 VS Nintendo 64 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playstation 1 VS Nintendo 64   Playstation 1 VS Nintendo 64 I_icon_minitimeThu May 27, 2010 12:35 pm

Definetly the Nitendo 64, The Nitendo 64 was one of the best consoles i have played, and fun classic games such as mario cart 64 just made it more enjoyable, and the graphics on it where pretty good, only problem was you had to blow on the games sometimes lol.

My vote is for the Nitendo 64, i also have a ps1, But nitendo beats it.
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net

Playstation 1 VS Nintendo 64
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game related :: The Classics-
Jump to: