Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
Blazblue : Calamity Trigger I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

Blazblue : Calamity Trigger

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grover

Grover

Blazblue : Calamity Trigger Empty
PostSubject: Blazblue : Calamity Trigger   Blazblue : Calamity Trigger I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:06 pm

alright, i just picked up this neat little fighting game from the local video store for around 50 bucks, goes by the name BlazBlue : Calamity Trigger

Overview:

BlazBlue : Calamity Trigger is a Fighting game not to similar to Streetfighter games, it has a small but diverse roster of characters and fighting styles and some of the best online support i've ever come across in a game, 5 stars Very Happy

Gameplay :

BB:CT plays in the style of SF , each match consists of to fighters battling on a 2d plane, each attempting to beat the opponents until either there life bar depletes or the time runs out, each character has a Weak, Medium and Strong attack which can be chained together into combos, however, what makes BB different , is its DRIVE system.

In addition to the basic attacks, each fighter has a unique DRIVE attack, (E.g Jin Kisangani's drive attack is called Frost , it allows you to freeze your enemy or throw frozen swords at them ) these DRIVE attacks, are very useful in the creation of strategies and play styles.

On top of these attacks are the Specials, these moves can only be used when your "distortion drive" ( energy ) is at the required level, ( most only need about 50% ) , these special moves are used by combining Stick Movements with button combinations. these moves can often end battles in one blow.

Finally you have all the other abilities you would expect, including dodges, cancels , and blocks.

Visuals:

Ill just chuck a few screenies up so u guys can see, ( note they arent mine i dont have a capture card )

Blazblue : Calamity Trigger Blazblue

Blazblue : Calamity Trigger Blazbluereview
Back to top Go down
Grover

Grover

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue : Calamity Trigger   Blazblue : Calamity Trigger I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:12 pm

Online Support :

BB: CT has some of the best online support ive ever seen, it provides everything you would expect, leader boards, rankings, local and international search options, tons of modes, and the ability to share replays of your battles.

now something that really bugs me about the XBox 360 is that 95% of the time i get lag with international gamers, this has so far not been an issue for me, even with 3 computers running the net at the same time, the connection remained steady and in sync. Making the online just as frantic as a local match, which is very important in a fighting game.

Final Verdict:

Blazblue : Calamity Trigger , is one of the best fighters out on the Xbox 360 and i urge all fans of the genre to atleast hire it, and take it for a test drive. 5/5 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue : Calamity Trigger   Blazblue : Calamity Trigger I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 8:54 am

This game both looks and sounds like it would be a heap of fun, I'm considering going out and hiring it to give it a go for myself, thanks for the review dude!
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue : Calamity Trigger   Blazblue : Calamity Trigger I_icon_minitimeWed May 26, 2010 12:46 pm

hmmmmmmm sounds intresting enough
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blazblue : Calamity Trigger   Blazblue : Calamity Trigger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blazblue : Calamity Trigger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game related :: What's it like?-
Jump to: