Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
Who has or is planning to get RoM? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

Who has or is planning to get RoM?

Go down 
3 posters

Who has or is planning to get Runes of Magic?
Have it.
Who has or is planning to get RoM? I_vote_lcap50%Who has or is planning to get RoM? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Getting it.
Who has or is planning to get RoM? I_vote_lcap0%Who has or is planning to get RoM? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Don't have it.
Who has or is planning to get RoM? I_vote_lcap50%Who has or is planning to get RoM? I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Juff
Admin
Juff

Who has or is planning to get RoM? Empty
PostSubject: Who has or is planning to get RoM?   Who has or is planning to get RoM? I_icon_minitimeSun May 23, 2010 7:09 am

Just wondering how many members we have currently playing or going to be playing RoM.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Lachiee94

Lachiee94

PostSubject: Re: Who has or is planning to get RoM?   Who has or is planning to get RoM? I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:29 pm

Talking to Jerms the other day and he mentioned the download as being like 6GB. This completely put me off...

Sorry if i got the number wrong. Jsut remember it to be huge, by my standards.
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: Who has or is planning to get RoM?   Who has or is planning to get RoM? I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:50 pm

Yeah it is a huge download 6.7GB kinda ridiculous, but it has the bonus, that if you cancel the download it keeps the files u already downloaded and you can start again from where you left off, so you can spread the download out, so it makes less of an impact on your monthly usage. (personally doesn't effect me 50GB downloads and well I'm the only one that downloads major files in my house so i get about 40GB of it to myself).
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Lachiee94

Lachiee94

PostSubject: Re: Who has or is planning to get RoM?   Who has or is planning to get RoM? I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 2:15 am

Juff wrote:
Yeah it is a huge download 6.7GB kinda ridiculous, but it has the bonus, that if you cancel the download it keeps the files u already downloaded and you can start again from where you left off, so you can spread the download out, so it makes less of an impact on your monthly usage. (personally doesn't effect me 50GB downloads and well I'm the only one that downloads major files in my house so i get about 40GB of it to myself).

Okay, well my ISP has currently capped me at half my full speed and that doesn't seem to be slowing down at all. So ive been downloading continuously since yesterday.
I'm currently downloading Soldier Front (another Ijji game), Then ill move onto Runes of Magic.
Can someone post some screenshots showing various aspects of the game?
Back to top Go down
Anessence

Anessence

PostSubject: Re: Who has or is planning to get RoM?   Who has or is planning to get RoM? I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:55 am

its a large game, so it is quite big yes, but once its downloaded you can just delete the download. 6gigs is super small compared to games like WoW which is over 20 gigs.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who has or is planning to get RoM?   Who has or is planning to get RoM? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who has or is planning to get RoM?
Page 1 of 1