Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
If one had to cease to exist, which one? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

If one had to cease to exist, which one?

Go down 
4 posters

Vietcong
If one had to cease to exist, which one? I_vote_lcap40%If one had to cease to exist, which one? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Soldier of Fortune 2
If one had to cease to exist, which one? I_vote_lcap0%If one had to cease to exist, which one? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Urban Terror
If one had to cease to exist, which one? I_vote_lcap60%If one had to cease to exist, which one? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Zombiesrus

Zombiesrus

If one had to cease to exist, which one? Empty
PostSubject: If one had to cease to exist, which one?   If one had to cease to exist, which one? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 6:04 am

Vietcong
Soldier of Fortune 2
Urban Terror

I'd pick urban Terror.
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: If one had to cease to exist, which one?   If one had to cease to exist, which one? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:56 am

Ah yes very hard decision but I'm gonna have to go with Urban Terror just because you couldn't get rid of Vietcong our LAN would fail epically without it, Soldier of Fortune 2 is also a must for our LAN, and well Urban Terror also posses great LAN opportunity it just doesn't quite reach the greatness that is Vietcong and SoF2.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: If one had to cease to exist, which one?   If one had to cease to exist, which one? I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:36 am

Not played any, BUT!

World of Warcraft probably near top of the List.

After, EVERY EA SPORTS GAME!!!
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

PostSubject: Re: If one had to cease to exist, which one?   If one had to cease to exist, which one? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:28 am

I said Vietcong; only because it's online gaming community is dead. Urban Terror still has a massive amount of players, and SoF2 has some very old clans that still play alot, even comps.

I would hate to see Urban Terror disappear, it's 100% free, forever, no strings attached. It doesn't make profit at all and is run on donations (And site ads, probably rents servers too I presume, but still; doesn't charge the average player), and has been running for 9 years. I think this is just awesome, the creators must have put so much effort into this and the community is now very large. The game itself is not my favorite cup of tea; but clearly would appeal to the Quake player or the TF2 classic or CS Classic player.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: If one had to cease to exist, which one?   If one had to cease to exist, which one? I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 4:38 am

Quote :
I would hate to see Urban Terror disappear

I would personally hate to see any game ever be completely wiped out, as most ames are still running a good online community and/or are just great games to play singleplayer. But I stand by my vote on Urban Terror simply becuase I prefer playing Vietcong and SoF2.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If one had to cease to exist, which one?   If one had to cease to exist, which one? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game related :: General Gaming Discussion-
Jump to: