Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
What do you play for? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

What do you play for?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerms

Jerms

What do you play for? Empty
PostSubject: What do you play for?   What do you play for? I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:35 pm

I was thinking to myself yesterday; why do I play video games over other forms of entertainment?

My simple reason was- It's fun, relaxing and it can immerse you into a story or environment with a much greater effect than movies.

So, why do you game? Tell us why! The best response will receive bonus points towards May-Day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Grover

Grover

PostSubject: Re: What do you play for?   What do you play for? I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:40 pm

Stress relief and down right fun

nothing relives the stresses of a school day then blowing up some zombies head or watching an entire enemy army be slaughtered in front of me.

and also the connection to other gamers, i have met a number of really amazing people on.. take xbox live for example. i have a few mates i play with regularly now , who i wouldnt have ever met otherwise,

and that is why i game Wink
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: What do you play for?   What do you play for? I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:43 pm

Why do I play?

Hrm, to answer this I have to look at the games I play(ed) the most during my life. Explain why at that time I liked them and how they influenced myself...

Metal Gear Solid... It's 1999, Im 12, Scream was just released to DVD and I watched it at one of my girlfriends house with her sister who was older. MGS was one of the few games I finished which was sprawled over 2 Discs (3 if you count VR Missions) and I would have to say it defines my slow, precision tactics I employ in more of the current games I play.

Madden NFL - Probably no other game has sucked as much time out of me. Online and Offline both captivate me, I don't have to explain my online feats but I have to say this game taut me discpline and patience and online it taught me to read other people and their tendancies which help me with FPS online (espically STALKER)

I'd go on, but seriously, lol yeah..
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: What do you play for?   What do you play for? I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 4:45 pm

i play because it gets rid of stress, entertaining and can be funny (depending if you chose to make it funnny)

It is better then a movie but if u stick to just FPS it is sad, RTS is awesome, a bit of RPG's are good aswell
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: What do you play for?   What do you play for? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 9:06 am

I'd say I play for a few reasons, Fun being the main reason, and just to chill as well, but yeah nothing like getting right into the game your playing, for instance with ME2 I have to make myself stop most of the time, I just get that into it.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you play for?   What do you play for? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you play for?
Page 1 of 1