Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
Best. Fluke. Ever. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

Best. Fluke. Ever.

Go down 
+2
Jerms
D4Davo
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Best. Fluke. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Best. Fluke. Ever.   Best. Fluke. Ever. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:05 am

Ok, so I was in Bravo Team on Two Towers playing against about 3 people, 2 of which had decided to climb the Alpha tower. I was about here (I'll get an actual picture of my character in the EXACT spot with the same gun soon enough):

Best. Fluke. Ever. Meow1

To the right of this spot in the picture is a small window that cannot be seen out of unless you jump. But, once you jump and look through, you can see the entire Alpha spawn. This is how I saw the fellas in the tower (I usually quickly jump up, look out to get an overview of enemy positions, and move on). Now, this game being a light-hearted, silly game (only 5 people total), I decided to shoot at the fellas in the tower with my G36E once to let 'em know where I am, not scoped and not really aiming at them. This one shot ended up as an airborne headshot from half-way across the map with an assault rifle affraid. And the best part? They didn't accuse me of hacking cheers! I felt like this guy afro.

Best. Fluke. Ever.
Back to top Go down
D4Davo

D4Davo

Best. Fluke. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best. Fluke. Ever.   Best. Fluke. Ever. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 7:12 am

lol! You should be proud my brother of such a fluke maybe you can do it on purpose next time to show some skill Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

Best. Fluke. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best. Fluke. Ever.   Best. Fluke. Ever. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 9:28 am

For that epic occurrence. I grant you a gold star!
Best. Fluke. Ever. Gold-star-big
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Lachiee94

Lachiee94

Best. Fluke. Ever. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Best. Fluke. Ever.   Best. Fluke. Ever. I_icon_minitimeSun May 02, 2010 3:40 pm