Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
Drunken CSS I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

Drunken CSS

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Grover

Grover

Drunken CSS Empty
PostSubject: Drunken CSS   Drunken CSS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:05 pm

Well im sure you are all aware, but incase you arent, its my Birthday this weekend.
and Juff decided to have a party, as the night got on, we had a few drinks, and some cool things ( and not so cool things id rather not speak of) happened, and then , after returning to Juffs place, Juff decided he should play some CSS, it was possibly the funniest display of drunken rage spraying evar! , handfuls of teamkills, and random swearing were throw in there. soo soo funny
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

Drunken CSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken CSS   Drunken CSS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:17 pm

Grover wrote:
Well im sure you are all aware, but incase you arent, its my Birthday this weekend.
and Juff decided to have a party, as the night got on, we had a few drinks, and some cool things ( and not so cool things id rather not speak of) happened, and then , after returning to Juffs place, Juff decided he should play some CSS, it was possibly the funniest display of drunken rage spraying evar! , handfuls of teamkills, and random swearing were throw in there. soo soo funny

I don't drink what are you talking about. hahah I'm amazed I actually got kills and the not so cool things I would enjoy talking about =] but I won't cos I'm cool like that. Was an awesome night.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Grover

Grover

Drunken CSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken CSS   Drunken CSS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:19 pm

Quote :
the not so cool things I would enjoy talking about =] but I won't cos I'm cool like that.

dont you dare you fucker hahaha, but yea bloody awesome night
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

Drunken CSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken CSS   Drunken CSS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Grover wrote:
and Juff decided to have a party, as the night got on, we had a few drinks, and some cool things
---
happened, and then , after returning to Juffs place, Juff decided he should play some CSS, it was possibly the funniest display of drunken rage spraying evar! , handfuls of teamkills, and random swearing were throw in there. soo soo funny

Videos or BAN!!! I Demand Videos!!!

Grover wrote:
( and not so cool things id rather not speak of)

Oh, Hi Grover! *waves*

*evil laugh*
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

Drunken CSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken CSS   Drunken CSS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:14 pm

Quote :
hahaha there is a video of me playing CSS that Grover could upload, I'd prefer he didn't to be honest but for the lols I'll accept it.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

Drunken CSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken CSS   Drunken CSS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 4:19 pm

Juff wrote:
Quote :
hahaha there is a video of me playing CSS that Grover could upload, I'd prefer he didn't to be honest but for the lols I'll accept it.

If shenanigans are good enough for Gordon Brown, then it's good enough for this place! lol.

Grover....hi there..... *wink* hehe
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

Drunken CSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken CSS   Drunken CSS I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:26 pm

Oh wow. I have to try this. But. Instead of CSS; freaking G-mod. That would rock.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Sponsored content

Drunken CSS Empty
PostSubject: Re: Drunken CSS   Drunken CSS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drunken CSS
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game related :: I'm Uber!-
Jump to: