Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
Fav Combat Arms Weapon? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

Fav Combat Arms Weapon?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Madness

Madness

Fav Combat Arms Weapon? Empty
PostSubject: Fav Combat Arms Weapon?   Fav Combat Arms Weapon? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:24 pm

Whats your favorite weapon in combat arms and why?

My Favorite Gun is the FAMAS

i like it because it is a good assault rifle which has a good rate of fire, good damage rates and accuracy. FAMAS is capable of spraying as well as accurate shots

the only down side is New Players Get A Free FAMAS for a week making it look like a noob, crap gun but if u use is it with accurate shots and some spraying you can take leader boards

Madness
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
Grover

Grover

PostSubject: Re: Fav Combat Arms Weapon?   Fav Combat Arms Weapon? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Knife, and maybe also the Knife hehe
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: Fav Combat Arms Weapon?   Fav Combat Arms Weapon? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 2:42 pm

lol knife matches are fun cause everyone is even
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
Jerms

Jerms

PostSubject: The Anaconda   Fav Combat Arms Weapon? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:03 pm

Mine is actually a pistol. I only ever play pistol servers; so I don't care much for anything else.
My favorite is the Anaconda Black.
Fav Combat Arms Weapon? Main_anaconda_black

I know what your thinking; why?

Well, basically. This thing is a headshot machine in the right hands.
I have used this since I was a high enough rank; and have never played a pistol server without it.

It is extremely powerful, and three shots anywhere on someone is enough to take them down. And it's very accurate, even at range; as long as you know how to line it up properly, you can pick off snipers with this.
Hands down. Favorite weapon.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: Fav Combat Arms Weapon?   Fav Combat Arms Weapon? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 3:19 pm

Well I haven't played in a long time but back when I played alot I used to love using the AK47 its extremely powerful and can be very accurate at high ranges unless the wielder is a spastic and sprays at range.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Lachiee94

Lachiee94

PostSubject: Re: Fav Combat Arms Weapon?   Fav Combat Arms Weapon? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 25, 2010 4:03 am

My first favourite weapon would have to be the P90. Love the P90 because its so easy to spray with (yes im a spraying noob). The scope on it could be a little faster, but it's still worth it.
Fav Combat Arms Weapon? Main_p10

Second favourite would be like most other players, the L94A1. I use either this, or the Arctic Wolf mod, in all maps. Excellent in Snow Valley and even Junk Flea if you know the right places.
Fav Combat Arms Weapon? Main_l10
Fav Combat Arms Weapon? Main_l11
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: My Favourite Weapon   Fav Combat Arms Weapon? I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 5:22 pm

In terms of GP weaponry, my favourite gun would have to be the L96A1 Sniper Rifle.

Fav Combat Arms Weapon? Cal96a11

It almost always kills in one shot and is both accurate and good for no scoping. A very skilled L96A1 user is a force to be reckoned with Shocked

If you ever enter a "Sniper Only" battle, the only sniper rifle you want to bring in is the L9 (excluding NX weapons). Sniper-only rooms are abundant with no-scopers and campers and, if they have an L9 and you have any other sniper rifle that won't kill with a single bullet, you're kidding yourself. Also, the L9 can be a very reliable primary weapon (you need skill for this but bounce ) if you can't afford two weapons, as it's no-scoping capabilities are good for close range and it's accuracy is good for long range (AND it usually one-hit kills!).

Overall, the L96A1 is a powerful and intimidating weapon, and is well worth its price Razz It also requires little skill to use for basic sniping purposes, but more advanced techniques (pro no-scoping, quick shot, use as a primary weapon etc.) need to be trained before you can truly become an L9 pro Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fav Combat Arms Weapon?   Fav Combat Arms Weapon? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fav Combat Arms Weapon?
Page 1 of 1