HomeCalendarGallerySearchMemberlistRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
Sun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

Share | 
 

 Who Here Plays BFV?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Madness

avatar

Posts : 316
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : Darwin, NT, Australia

PostSubject: Who Here Plays BFV?   Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:54 am

Who here plays bfv?

post ur ingame name and clan (if u have 1) and version (1.1, 1.2 or 1.21)



Ingame Name: «§×§» MáÐñ맧

Clan: «§×§» (sharp shooters)

Version: 1.2
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
Jerms

avatar

Posts : 322
Join date : 2010-04-04
Age : 26
Location : Australia

PostSubject: Re: Who Here Plays BFV?   Mon Apr 12, 2010 4:09 pm

Wouldnt mind getting it. Haven't actually played it. Ill let you know if I ever do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Madness

avatar

Posts : 316
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : Darwin, NT, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Who Here Plays BFV?   Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:44 pm

about $15 Australian dolars now days
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
Lachiee94

avatar

Posts : 87
Join date : 2010-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Who Here Plays BFV?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:12 am

Jerms wrote:
Wouldnt mind getting it. Haven't actually played it. Ill let you know if I ever do.
I brought it over and you played it for about 10 minutes. You kept getting spawn killed on Dart because Kuroneko was raping. (Madness knows what im on about)

Is there even available copies of it in stores? Or is it only possible to buy it off second hand traders?
Back to top Go down
Madness

avatar

Posts : 316
Join date : 2010-04-03
Age : 21
Location : Darwin, NT, Australia

PostSubject: Re: Who Here Plays BFV?   Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:45 pm

Lachiee94 wrote:
Jerms wrote:
Wouldnt mind getting it. Haven't actually played it. Ill let you know if I ever do.
I brought it over and you played it for about 10 minutes. You kept getting spawn killed on Dart because Kuroneko was raping. (Madness knows what im on about)
yeah so annoyinh, i get him back though with my epic matt49

Lachiee94 wrote:
Is there even available copies of it in stores? Or is it only possible to buy it off second hand traders?

some stores still do, a big store recently opened up here, a friend (evil gamer) saw it in ebgames, i have seen it secound hand aswell and buying it online is a option.
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Who Here Plays BFV?   

Back to top Go down
 
Who Here Plays BFV?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Houdini has a problem with the tactic
» Collection
» ONLY HIARCS, Komodo, Crafty plays like human

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game related :: Club Games :: Battlefield Series-
Jump to: