Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
If CnW made  a game? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

If CnW made a game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerms

Jerms

If CnW made  a game? Empty
PostSubject: If CnW made a game?   If CnW made  a game? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 10:06 am

Well.
Title is fairly simple.
If you wanted to make a game.
What would you make?

ME?

STALKER universe- Online.

Players join/create factions- factions can create alliances/declare war etc.
STALKERS can craft and create own weapons.
Huge maps.
Thousands of creatures and anomalies.

Expand the STALKER story to include more areas. Expand into modern urban environments that have been slowly consumed by the zone, adds the ability of cars and such.

Factions have to build their own fortresses, require a food supply (Hunting trip-esque)

No levels of anything- just better equipment like regular stalker.
The player joins with his own shooting abilities- were not making WoW here- STALKER: THE ZONE
Unite, compete, survive.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: If CnW made a game?   If CnW made  a game? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:46 pm

Firstly, you make a thread and dont reply to mine!?!?!
*raises pimp hand*

Jerms wrote:
Well.
Title is fairly simple.
If you wanted to make a game.
What would you make?

I personally, would love to make some sort of Virtual-Madden. Play in the NFL without the Ray Lewis' of the world breaking you into 2 small, twig-like pieces.
Essentially like Wii-remote but 360-degrees Madden action.

Jerms wrote:
STALKER universe- Online.

Players join/create factions- factions can create alliances/declare war etc.
STALKERS can craft and create own weapons.
Huge maps.
Thousands of creatures and anomalies.

Expand the STALKER story to include more areas. Expand into modern urban environments that have been slowly consumed by the zone, adds the ability of cars and such.

Factions have to build their own fortresses, require a food supply (Hunting trip-esque)

No levels of anything- just better equipment like regular stalker.
The player joins with his own shooting abilities- were not making WoW here- STALKER: THE ZONE
Unite, compete, survive.

Basically STALKER-MMO ?
I think the game was called 'Chromehounds' for xbox, I LOVED that game hardcore. Use to be slow bottom with mostly defensive tools (jammers, long-range missiles etc) it was real-time for the most part and you could do something similar. However, since you'd have campers all day that could be hard to get around. Then people could be 'arms dealers' so they bring in ammo (like the faction traders etc) that way a Freedomer can trade with a Dutyer for items only that side has etc.

Last edited by vanhelsing on Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : FML Spelling)
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: If CnW made a game?   If CnW made  a game? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Hahaha I remember that week I stayed at yours Jerms we were talking about this, had some good ideas, if only we were game developers Razz

I reckon a STALKER themed MMO would be sweet, same basic map but with additional places, and expansions on garbage would be sick, the creating factions and making own camps would be fun.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Jerms

Jerms

PostSubject: Re: If CnW made a game?   If CnW made  a game? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:12 am

Haha, sorry Van- busy times for me at the moment. This was just a quick thing I spewed out so I look like I'm still doing something xD (Pretending to try is just as good as genuinely trying! Smile )

Arms dealers?! Awesome. Sounds like some features from G-Mod RP could be thrown in.
An attempt at a Police force maybe? Maybe Duty members have the ability to arrest STALKERS. Could we make it political and economic maybe? Have a system of trading and currencies. You know- now that I think about it- it would basically be similar to a Falloutesque society. Post-Apocalyptic with alot of attempts to bring back some normality to the "Zone" with the familiar things found within a standard society.

Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If CnW made a game?   If CnW made  a game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If CnW made a game?
Page 1 of 1