Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
More Comps? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

More Comps?

Go down 
5 posters

Would you like to see more club competitions?
Yes, but only ones with prizes.
More Comps? I_vote_lcap22%More Comps? I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Yes, some with and some without prizes.
More Comps? I_vote_lcap67%More Comps? I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 6 ]
No.
More Comps? I_vote_lcap11%More Comps? I_vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
Juff
Admin
Juff

More Comps? Empty
PostSubject: More Comps?   More Comps? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:59 am

Hey guys, just wondering if everyone would like to see more comps and game days ran in the club.

Don't just answer the poll, post some ideas, views and whatnot in this thread Smile

I was hoping we could run a few comps with prizes such as steam games etc and a couple of comps without prizes, just for bragging rights and winners would gain an honourable mention in the monthly updates.

I was also thinking of a variety of different comps as well, such as forum comps (post images etc) play to win comps (most hours on a specific game in a week etc etc) even a couple of one day comps E.G open a server on CA and have a few games, and award prizes to winners, who we judge as best and fairest, best kill, best death etc.

thanks guys,

Juff
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Grover

Grover

More Comps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Comps?   More Comps? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 11:25 am

Map comp would be awesome!
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

More Comps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Comps?   More Comps? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:33 pm

Juff wrote:
Hey guys, just wondering if everyone would like to see more comps and game days ran in the club.

Don't just answer the poll, post some ideas, views and whatnot in this thread Smile

I was hoping we could run a few comps with prizes such as steam games etc and a couple of comps without prizes, just for bragging rights and winners would gain an honourable mention in the monthly updates.

I was also thinking of a variety of different comps as well, such as forum comps (post images etc) play to win comps (most hours on a specific game in a week etc etc) even a couple of one day comps E.G open a server on CA and have a few games, and award prizes to winners, who we judge as best and fairest, best kill, best death etc.

thanks guys,

Juff

What are 'whatnot(s)' ???
I dont think comps are what are needed now, perhaps some publicity is better place.
Having a community game, host a server and have admins run it. Next year I might get a CSS server up, maybe STALKER: ShoC + CoP servers and if I can CA (never known of such an act)

Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

More Comps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Comps?   More Comps? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:15 pm

vanhelsing wrote:

What are 'whatnot(s)' ???

By Whatnot I meant anything else.

vanhelsing wrote:

I dont think comps are what are needed now, perhaps some publicity is better place.

The comps for now I was thinking no or small prizes, just doing them for some fun, and hoped having a few small competitions every now and then would give us a new angle to approach recruitment with.

vanhelsing wrote:

Having a community game, host a server and have admins run it. Next year I might get a CSS server up, maybe STALKER: ShoC + CoP servers and if I can CA (never known of such an act)

That would be awesome, If I had the money I would open up a server on CS:S or maybe even BF2... but I don't Sad.

grover wrote:

Map comp would be awesome!

Yeah that was one of my comp ideas... I think you may have mentioned it before somewhere. thanks for the suggestion Smile

Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

More Comps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Comps?   More Comps? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 6:36 pm

Who knows, we'll think of something.
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

More Comps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Comps?   More Comps? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:35 am

Yeah, that or we will lurk on other clans forums and steal their ideas.
Like the cheer-leading squad in "Not another teen movie".
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Juff
Admin
Juff

More Comps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Comps?   More Comps? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 2:53 pm

Jerms wrote:

Like the cheer-leading squad in "Not another teen movie".

That's a rip off of the cheerleading squad from 'Bring it On', they stole other routines... Yes I have seen bring it on more then once. No I am not gay. And Yes I hate the movie I don't know why I've seen it so many times.
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

More Comps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Comps?   More Comps? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 6:11 pm

Everyone rips off everyone else in Fagget-wood.

Nothings new anymore, CGI is 20 years old.
Avatars is re-written from a 1985 anime just they're blue instead of aliens visitng earth.
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

More Comps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Comps?   More Comps? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 8:55 am

Listen to any 10 songs, at least 7 of them will have a similar beat, or cords or anything to another song.
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
Sponsored content

More Comps? Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Comps?   More Comps? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Comps?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: About Chill Gaming :: Club Competitions-
Jump to: