Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
August Monthly Update!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

August Monthly Update!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

August Monthly Update!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: August Monthly Update!!!   August Monthly Update!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:18 am

Grover wrote:
Quote :
Member Game Hour Achievments:

Van - 800 hours of WoW

haha who didnt see this coming. Very Happy

Pfft.

Only took 2 months, be glad they cant see I have 2 games open at once. (2 Accounts)
Back to top Go down
Grover

Grover

PostSubject: Re: August Monthly Update!!!   August Monthly Update!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:11 am

Quote :

Van - 800 hours of WoW

haha who didnt see this coming. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: August Monthly Update!!!   August Monthly Update!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:35 am

Recently I haven't been able to put many hours into the club due to various reasons mainly school related but that is going to change i have some time to put into the club over the next couple of weeks before i buckle down again for HSC. I know the same has effected a few other members as well.

Overview:

Anyway onto the update business, as far as I know not a whole lot has happened over the last month of any major mention, but Game hours have been going nicely which is always good to see, and forum activity has been up and down,in terms of hours and forum posts, good work on everyone we are currently really close to hitting 2000 hours on Xfire and 1700 posts on the forum site good work.

Survey:

Recently Put up a survey I have seen a couple of members have filled it out, Thanks to those that have filled it out and to those that haven't
please get it done soon here's a link --> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Helping the Wider Community:

I have noticed a few screenshots go up from our members shaming hackers over the last month good work for doing that you are doing the gaming community a favour.

Van - 800 hours of WoW

Upcoming Events:

We missed 1 or 2 official game days but they are back with September Shootout!

September Shootout, the Battlefield themed game day for september, for more info go to either
---> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
---> [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I hope to get another CA meet or another meet happening during September as well, so keep your eye out for that.

Final Words:

Well August has been a good month, keep up the gaming and keep up the posting, and our small community shall grow.

That's about it for August.

Thanks guys,

Juff
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: August Monthly Update!!!   August Monthly Update!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

August Monthly Update!!!
Page 1 of 1