Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerms

Jerms

Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD   Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 9:44 am

Well gents- I think the clip speaks for itself.
Make sure you look for the little words that appear in white on the lower left "You have killed ****"
Just so you know for sure...THAT JUST HAPPENED.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD   Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:46 pm

Could have done without the wanking noise in the BG. lol.

That's why I dont play BF2, when does a sniper take down a chopper without hitting the pilot...
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD   Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:13 pm

Thats an epic shot, kinda lols vid

vanhelsing wrote:

That's why I dont play BF2, when does a sniper take down a chopper without hitting the pilot...

1st you didn't actually give a reason in that statement Razz 2nd I'm assuming like in most games vehicles/players have something of a HP level, and it just so happened to be low enough for the sniper bullet to take it out.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Jerms

Jerms

Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD   Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 2:28 pm

vanhelsing wrote:
when does a sniper take down a chopper without hitting the pilot...

Well- it was his HP level- there was an AA opening up on him and that dude with the MG in the beginning of the video was shooting at him. My intention of shooting the chopper was not to get a kill, I was just mucking around, actually expecting the chopper to annihilate the MG guy.
The gasping sound was a combination of laughing and omgshing.
And I am still amazed that I got the kill- I haven't seen anything like this in my 5 years of playing BF2. Snipers can take down pilots- I have done it several times, but this is just so unexpected.
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD   Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 3:40 pm

Juff wrote:
Thats an epic shot, kinda lols vid

vanhelsing wrote:

1st you didn't actually give a reason in that statement Razz 2nd I'm assuming like in most games vehicles/players have something of a HP level, and it just so happened to be low enough for the sniper bullet to take it out.

I say, playing BF. Little realism. I've been on a battlefield, choppers crush ANYTHING with no anti-AP protection, they destroy tanks. I saw a freaking fighter jet too....

Sure its "fun" but I prefer a serious style of game (hence FM2008 lol)

Jerms wrote:
vanhelsing wrote:
when does a sniper take down a chopper without hitting the pilot...

Well- it was his HP level- there was an AA opening up on him and that dude with the MG in the beginning of the video was shooting at him. My intention of shooting the chopper was not to get a kill, I was just mucking around, actually expecting the chopper to annihilate the MG guy.
The gasping sound was a combination of laughing and omgshing.
And I am still amazed that I got the kill- I haven't seen anything like this in my 5 years of playing BF2. Snipers can take down pilots- I have done it several times, but this is just so unexpected.

I assumed a HP level, but I refer to above point. Realism lacks.
I know STALKER isnt realistic but its not really about that for me, I was born there and grew up partially. I relate so closely with ShoC, its apart of me now. (Bloodsucker and all! lol -- Get Outta Here Van!)
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD   Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:07 am

vanhelsing wrote:

I say, playing BF. Little realism. I've been on a battlefield, choppers crush ANYTHING with no anti-AP protection, they destroy tanks. I saw a freaking fighter jet too....

little realism yes. BUT! a whole lot more then most games, personally I think it is one of the more serious online FPS games out there, for Example if one team doesn't have a decent commander and isn't utilizing the squad feature, and using very little teamwork well they loose thats about the thick of it and also the reason I like it so much, there isn't any lone wolf's per say (taking away jet pilots and the occasional sniper) most people work in the squads, for example a squad might have a few assault an anti tank a medic a support guy maybe a spec ops and or a sniper, it might be better for a sniper to work alone BUT! in a squad the sniper can sit back blasting rounds into the enemy covering his own men, and have the support with his MG also blasting rounds not to far away not close enough as to give away positioning but close enough to get ammo and such.

vanhelsing wrote:

(Bloodsucker and all! lol -- Get Outta Here Van!)

Good hunting Van.
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD   Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:12 am

Juff wrote:
vanhelsing wrote:

little realism yes. BUT! a whole lot more then most games, personally I think it is one of the more serious online FPS games out there, for Example if one team doesn't have a decent commander and isn't utilizing the squad feature, and using very little teamwork well they loose thats about the thick of it and also the reason I like it so much, there isn't any lone wolf's per say (taking away jet pilots and the occasional sniper) most people work in the squads, for example a squad might have a few assault an anti tank a medic a support guy maybe a spec ops and or a sniper, it might be better for a sniper to work alone BUT! in a squad the sniper can sit back blasting rounds into the enemy covering his own men, and have the support with his MG also blasting rounds not to far away not close enough as to give away positioning but close enough to get ammo and such.

Guess I have ArmA-II. Jesus, "one man can't win the war" but a well placed sniper plays fucking damn good defense.
I sometimes get dropped by helicopters and I snipe the vehicles tyres so they can't go anywhere. Just need 2-3 shots from my M40.

Juff wrote:
vanhelsing wrote:

(Bloodsucker and all! lol -- Get Outta Here Van!)

Good hunting Van.

*Get cookies*
"Shhhhhh! I'm hunting wontrollers!"
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD   Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 4:34 pm

"one man can't win the war"

I beg to differ

That's right.
Best sniper and support.
And Jeff was tearing it up as Medic.
Can't stop the CnW9 steam train.

Silly quality-
I got 66 points.
Gold Medal.
Best Support and Sniper.
Best Combat.
Most kill assist.
Most flag defence.
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD   Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 11:20 am

I did so bad in that match on Wake Island so so bad wasn't in the groove.
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD   Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:55 pm

Play ArmA-II.
Sit under a log for 3 hours real time (like 15-16h game time roughly) and just play tag with soldiers who are doing nothing but hunting for you. Xfire wont work with ArmA-II or else Id have videos up.

Anyone can find a niche in most games, but ArmA-II heavily relies on real war-time stratergies. You'r enemy has superior soldiers. Use defensive vehicles and APCs to flank them. They have mostly vehicles? Use snipers and 2-man scout teams to slow production or advancement, use mines or grenades and retreat into a getaway car or into a deep forest.

Most times im finding that playing tag and moving around A LOT helps, their first hit comes from 040-degrees then ill sprint around them and get to their other flank and snipe from 225-degrees and theyll be in 2 minds and will most times take longer to react which is what im all about. Defensive snipers slow the enemies advances. An offensive snipers is what hollywood glorifies, but essentially we're the point-takers, we do the final shot.
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD   Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 6:55 am

Yeah- I do want to get ARMA-II, but I heard the online sucks balls.
All the players are stupid idiots.
I love the BF2 community- mostly good blokes- occasional cheese...but good blokes are there.
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD   Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:57 pm

Jerms wrote:
Yeah- I do want to get ARMA-II, but I heard the online sucks balls.
All the players are stupid idiots.
I love the BF2 community- mostly good blokes- occasional cheese...but good blokes are there.

ArmA-II online really depends where you play.
Majority just get into choppers and cheese up the MG which get annoying (since my M40 doesnt pierce the armor and getting a shot onto the pilot when its in flight aint an easy task) and most of the time youll just be subject to hit-and-runs if your basic infantry.
Ironically, very *few* choose to be snipers (best role imo), and the effect this has primarily relates to most people rolling around with M16A3's and some nades and generally not listening to their Squad Commandor.

I have 10-15 guys I play with semi-regularly and theyre a good bunch, some ex-military, couple cops Im told and most are into their 40s and take the game seriously (which is the whole design-point) and the thinking and communication is crazy high which the ignorant masses dont ever understand, its all "CSS shoot 'em ups."

In ArmA-II, you wont be alive on the second bullet if its a vital spot. Most chest shots from mid/close range you're on the ground in 1 and dead in 2.
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD   Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:15 am

Jerms wrote:

I find them to be non chatty and just plain annoying at times and just charge the enemy.
The battlefield Vietnam Community is by far my favorite, as i know most of the server admins, so if their is a W**** i can get him kicked. And mostly the BFV Community is good for a laugh.

What patch do you guys play on for BF2 anyway?
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
Juff
Admin
Juff

Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD   Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:26 am

Madness wrote:

What patch do you guys play on for BF2 anyway?

We use the 1.5 patch, and we use a mod, for LANing, and Hamachi(False LAN over the net), its a map mod so we can use virtually any map we want, although I don't have a link and cant remember the mod name, so ask Jerms about that if your interested.. also about Hamachi if your curious he seems to have the low down.
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD   Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:03 am

VPN - Virtual Private Network

It tricks the NAT Table (Network Translation Table - which tells your router where data goes) and creates a LAN between 2 points.

Think VM Ware but with WLAN and LAN networks Mad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD   Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh-oh- OOHH MY GOD
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game related :: I'm Uber!-
Jump to: