Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
CA sniper triple headshot I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

CA sniper triple headshot

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D4Davo

D4Davo

CA sniper triple headshot Empty
PostSubject: CA sniper triple headshot   CA sniper triple headshot I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Ok pretty normal afternoon of CA arvo, until i joined a game of waverider elimination with my favourite combination of weapons (L9, G36E). Game started and there was a hacker unfortunantley but he got kicked so that was alright. I was on my way to the enemy spawn area when three of the enemies came from infront of me and started shooting and unfortunantley all i had was my l9 out Rolling Eyes (dont ask why) so i shot once and got a headshot then thought i was screwed but i still wasnt dead so i shot again and amazingly another headshot both no scopes and then the last guy was an nx guy Sad who pulled out his minigun and was about to blow bullets into every inch of me but i shot a no scope l9 bullet into his brain getting my self a triple headshot and a little pride on the side. afro After that i got a fantastic kill with a pistol but thats another story Laughing
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: CA sniper triple headshot   CA sniper triple headshot I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 4:24 am

D4Davo wrote:
i shot a no scope l9 bullet into his brain getting my self a triple headshot
affraid cheers affraid cheers affraid cheers affraid

D4Davo wrote:
then the last guy was an nx guy Sad

With most People inthe game call people nx noobs...

who pays, so the game can remain free?
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: CA sniper triple headshot   CA sniper triple headshot I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 8:50 am

Impressive, I'm surprised you didn't get WOW HACKZ NOOB calls coming at ya left right and centre and kicked, its great that you didn't.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Lachiee94

Lachiee94

PostSubject: Re: CA sniper triple headshot   CA sniper triple headshot I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Madness wrote:

who pays, so the game can remain free?
I've bene called an 'NX Noob' a few times. I reply with the same comeback of, "I pay to keep these servers up buddy. So Jog on."
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: CA sniper triple headshot   CA sniper triple headshot I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 29, 2010 11:15 am

Lachiee94 wrote:

I've bene called an 'NX Noob' a few times. I reply with the same comeback of, "I pay to keep these servers up buddy. So Jog on."

Nice work Lach, hahah.

I personally don't care if people use NX, they keep giving the developers money which keeps me gaming so I like it. Although I've seen NX players hacking which to me is just stupid that they pay all this money, just to hack :S but yea other then the odd case i don't mind it.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CA sniper triple headshot   CA sniper triple headshot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CA sniper triple headshot
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game related :: I'm Uber!-
Jump to: