Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
Just a Heads up ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

Just a Heads up ;)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juff
Admin
Juff

Just a Heads up ;) Empty
PostSubject: Just a Heads up ;)   Just a Heads up ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 11:58 am

Quote :
Dear Combat Arms Players,

To compensate you for the downtime caused by the monthly content update and related issues, we will be having +20% Bonus EXP and GP across all servers from now until July 6th at 11 am.

We sincerely thank you for your patience!

--The Nexon Team-

I saw this thought I'd give everyone a heads up, if your looking for some bonus GP and some faster rank ups getting playing over the next couple days.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Lachiee94

Lachiee94

Just a Heads up ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Heads up ;)   Just a Heads up ;) I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 4:53 pm

Just one quick thing, the new gun named 'Kriss' is well worth checking out. Fast firing light gun which is more possible the best backpacked gun i could equip. Fast reloading so YEAH. Check it out guys. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

Just a Heads up ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Heads up ;)   Just a Heads up ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 4:55 am

The new maps are pretty fun, Vertigo(not sure how new it is but its new to me) is great fun had a few good rounds on it the other day, haven't tried out the forest one but I'm hoping its similar to brushwood but maybe a bit bigger. Also I tried out the new Rec Rules server, can be fun BUT! until people learn all the abilities you can pick up there will probably be a few hacker calls, for instance one of the abilities is invonurability for a short period of time I got it and the other players were WTFing(it was everyone but like 2 players first time rec rules game) until I explained it was one of the abilities, but I think it makes for great fun when you feel like just chillaxing.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Lachiee94

Lachiee94

Just a Heads up ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Heads up ;)   Just a Heads up ;) I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:16 am

Juff wrote:
The new maps are pretty fun, Vertigo(not sure how new it is but its new to me) is great fun had a few good rounds on it the other day, haven't tried out the forest one but I'm hoping its similar to brushwood but maybe a bit bigger. Also I tried out the new Rec Rules server, can be fun BUT! until people learn all the abilities you can pick up there will probably be a few hacker calls, for instance one of the abilities is invonurability for a short period of time I got it and the other players were WTFing(it was everyone but like 2 players first time rec rules game) until I explained it was one of the abilities, but I think it makes for great fun when you feel like just chillaxing.
Vertigo was added awhile back, i find it too small. I hate with the Room Mods make is 8v8. 16 people on such a small much, such as Junk Flea, Vertigo or Death Room just don't work. There's no skill required (there is, but it's not tactical). You just aimlessly shoot and hope they walk into your cross heir.

The newest map; Dark Forest, is quite good. Lots of great cover and it's great for mine planting (Madness). One downside is how Dark the map is. One thing in this map i find good though, is a way in which you find your targets. It's pretty useless looking for a moving figure because of the darkness, so Once you see movement, aim there, and wait for their name to pop up.

Don't know if that made much sense, but YEAH! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just a Heads up ;) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just a Heads up ;)   Just a Heads up ;) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a Heads up ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game related :: Club Games :: Combat Arms-
Jump to: