Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

The Rise Of An Empire #1.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Juff
Admin
Juff

The Rise Of An Empire #1. Empty
PostSubject: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 1:48 pm

Pt 1

In this thread I will be following my ME2:TW campaign, Letting you know of my nation’s expansion through Europe, the Northern tip of Africa and parts of the Middle East. The purpose of this is to show everyone what ME2:TW is like gameplay wise, and the difficulties that can be had. To start this thread will be primarily Text based with Screenies and possibly videos to show major events, and territory expansion.

To start off I will go over my campaign objectives, difficulties etc. The nation of my choosing is England, which has strong infantry and bowmen but a poor variety of cavalry. I’m doing a long campaign, which gives me 225 turns to control 45 regions including the Jerusalem area. The campaign difficulty is set to hard, and the battle difficulty also set to hard, this should give me a good challenge(I haven’t played much and my other campaign is on Medium).

The year is 1080 A.D season is Summer. At the beginning, as England I have a few choices in the moves I want to take. First move I can move north and defeat Scotland as quickly as possible, and Ally with the French and other Nations on mainland Europe. Or I can Ally Scotland and Move onto Mainland Europe and begin my expansion South my first target being France. Another possible Move could be Ally with both the French and Scottish and move East via the sea and hit Northern Europe.

With my knowledge of history and the game, I don’t know what to espect from the N. European countries, but I can expect very good infantry from Scotland, and very good Cavalry from France. This means that later on both are going to be huge threats to me, but with the Scottish Capital so close to my own I will be moving Northward and driving Scotland out as quickly as possible, and making Alliances and gaining trade rights with the French and other mainland European countries as soon as possible.

Next post will contain, the happenings from the first few turns, expect some screenshots, and possibly a video.

Please don’t post any replies that are off topic, I will answer any questions at the end of each new post, I will also try to get a post up with my current positions as often as possible so hopefully every, 2-3 days.

Last edited by Juff on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 2:00 pm

I'll be reading this closely. It's good to see another picking up with my idea -- Its a great tool to show your favourite games off and how you like playing it. Thought you'll have more pictures than I can probably get so I look forward to something pretty! lol.

Good Luck, Mang.
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:26 pm

Pt 2

Year: 1090 A.D
Season: Winter
Turns Left: 220
Battles Won: 2
Battles Lost: 0
Current King: William The Conqueror
No. of Regions Controlled: 5
Financial Standing: In the green(profits), starting treasury 10,000 florin’s projected total 10,550 Florin’s .
Allies: Scotland, France
Enemies: Rebels
Standing With the Pope: mutual, Pope doesn’t favour nor does he disfavour my nation.
Main Events:
1080 A.D: Alliance with France.
1082 A.D: Prince Rufus and his army drives out Rebel Occupation of York and occupies the settlement(Small village).
Alliance with Scotland.
1088 A.D: General Christopher Longchamp’s Army besieges the Rebel settlement Rennes.
1090 A.D: General Christopher Longchamp’s Army defeats the Rebel’s that occupy Rennes and takes control of the city.

Map in 1080 A.D:
The Rise Of An Empire #1. 98498287-3

In the first 10 years(5turns) I had made Alliances with both France and Scotland, I had also begun the construction of my economic power with ports, roads and markets built where possible. Military was not a main focus for these turns with very little recruitment done, Although the village of York, was seen as a necessary strategic point for future use against Scotland, and was take for that reason. The Capture of Rennes was due to a mission assigned to me from the Pope, who suggested I rid the lands of heresy by taking the city from the Rebels.

The alliance’s with both Scotland and France give me time to take out the nearby Rebel settlements, without worrying about attack, and also gives me the option of taking either nation out and keeping the other Ally depending on who is the bigger threat at the time and benefits I will gain.

With the territory I have gained I can build my economy with only 2 of my settlements Castles(Nottingham, Caen), Military superiority is not one of my main concerns for this early period, I plan to max my 3 Towns(London[capital], York and Rennes) out for building my wealth, so when the time comes I will be able to build a large armies and march on Scotland or France.

Map in 1090 A.D:
The Rise Of An Empire #1. 98498302-3
As you can see I have expanded SW of Caen to the town of Rennes(Taken from the Rebels) and N of Nottingham into York(Taken from Rebels).

My current Family Tree(should be interesting to watch its growth}:
The Rise Of An Empire #1. 98450429-3

Van: I thought it looked like a fun/interesting thing to do, and it's good to see at least someone will be reading this.

I plan to have another Post up real soon hopefully tomorrow or the next day.

Last edited by Juff on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Grover

Grover

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:45 pm

nice approach, however, with the alliances , once you choose to attack either one, because there Catholic nations, the pope will rape u so hard in the asshole , you will cheese sideways for months, i suggest that u take them out as fast as possible once u begin the battle, because the longer the war continues the more the pope and other catholic nations will hate u.
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:59 pm

I must say that stratergy-wise, take as many coastal positions if you're navy can get into the action. I do like the 'turn-based' idea of the game -- but it should be X markers = X things you can do like make poligamy legal and youd have 10x population speed for more army guys or if you make everyone go to carpentry school, you build ships 10x faster?

Your best defense seems to be the Channel.

Christians? bah, 1200s, the plague takes care of them! lol.
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 2:03 pm

Grover: It will be some time before I attack either nation, and my plan is to have an army strong enough to destroy which ever nation I go against as quickly as possible.

Van: no you can't make like all citizen carpenters etc, although it is possible to increase the rate in which population grows town to town, by simple thins suck as lowering tax rates, and certain building I think may effect it, I know certain building effect happiness and public order.

And I forgot to add this to my last post so I will now, My next post will be similar to the last content wise, in what I put in, But I'm going to try to put in an account of one of my battles(this will only happen if the Battle has large significance to my nation).
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:39 pm

Buld the largest fleet, control the seas, take over the scots and the rebels

then wait a few turns bulding a great arms then move further south west, dont turn on a allie untill the allie is at its lowwest, (e.g. under attack by someone else)
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:09 pm

Madness wrote:

then wait a few turns bulding a great arms then move further south west, dont turn on a allie untill the allie is at its lowwest, (e.g. under attack by someone else)

That's low man, rape your friend as hes being beaten into a pulp by an enemy...
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 5:21 pm

Madness wrote:

That isn't really a plausible option and here's why. As you know these games are relatively historically accurate with unit strengths etc, The British navy at this point in history was not good enough to control the sea's, which means I use Navy for defense and to transport units between Mainland Europe and England, I only need a Strong ground force to take out the Scots.

I never turn on an ally in distress, the reason, usually once they are taken out the faction attacking them proceeds to attack you. Also the French in distress is not going to happen, the French in this time period hosted the most powerful and well trained cavalry in all of Europe, so you don't pick a fight with the French ever! there cavalry is insane, in a field battle I will have a very tough time winning and probably take massive casualties being a mainly infantry based faction, my cavalry sucks, and spearmen are a great counter but the French can back their cavalry up with units such as Dismounted Feudal Knights and quite frankly they match my best infantry, the french are probably my main threat at the moment and I plan to stayed allied as long as possible, a run in with them is not what I want for a very long time until I'm confident I can at very least hold the city and castle I have on the mainland safely from French attack, Then and only then will I even consider attacking them, hopefully they have a few battles against Milan, to weaken their armies, they will either be beating Milan to a pulp or will quickly call for Ceasefire. I know this because I have a campaign going with the French and Milan are useless against the French.
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 5:35 am

Pt 3

It’s time for another installment in my nations journey, so here’s some basic info:
Year: 1110 A.D
Turns Left: 210
Battles Won: 3 Land, 1 Naval
Battles Lost: 1 Naval
Current King: William The Conqueror
No. of Regions Controlled: 6
Financial Standing: In the red.
Allies: Scotland, France, Portugal, Spain, Holy Roman Empire.
Enemies: Rebels
Standing With the Pope: Mutual
Main Events:
1094 A.D: Alliance with Portugal.
1102 A.D: General Henry’s forces besiege the Rebel castle of Caernarvon.
1104 A.D: Alliance with Spain.
Alliance with the Holy Roman Empire.
1108 A.D: General Henry’s forces Capture Caernarvon Castle.
1110 A.D: Trade rights With the Moor’s granted and Map information exchanged.

It’s been 20 years(10 turns) and not much expansion has happened, although there are a few important happenings. Alliances with Spain and Portugal were made for trade to increase my economy, and also for military benefits, If I go to war against France I have Allies close by for help. An Alliance with the Holy Roman Empire was made for trade purposes and it also gives me and ally in the East and finally trade agreements were made between my fair nation and the Moors, mainly because the Pope asked of it.

In 1102 A.D a young General Henry only 17 years of age was ordered to lead an assault on the Rebel castle of Caernarvon after the Noble’s suggested eliminating these Rebels was a good idea , his armies laid siege to the castle for 8 years(4 turns) until they had the necessary siege equipment and reinforcements required. After 8 years of siege the main assault began, under estimating the power of the enemy Longbow men in combat was a huge mistake that would cost a massive amount of casualties and units to route, the initial plan was to send 4 units of spearmen up the walls and take out the Longbow men as quickly as possible before the ram could break the gates then have the men from the wall charge down and back the soldiers at the ram up, unfortunately The Longbow men proved harder to deal with than expected and a lone squad of Levy Spearmen who took the ram to the gate were left to fight a unit of peasants and a unit of Welsh Spearmen even with cavalry backup this proved to be quite difficult. With unit routes I was left with a very poor diminished army with very low morale, but still I was just able to take out the remainder of the Rebel scum that occupied the castle.

A few screenshots and a video depicting the Battle of Caernarvon:
Showing balance of power, amount of units from both sides:
The Rise Of An Empire #1. 98500841-3
Video of the Battle:

I made some pretty poor decisions, and under estimated the enemy troops.
Battle Results:
The Rise Of An Empire #1. 98500879-3
I took heavy casualties and this battle, has shown me how hard this campaign is going to be.

Map 1110 A.D:
The Rise Of An Empire #1. 98500921-3
As you can see I now control southern England, and plan to head West across the ocean and take control of Ireland from the Rebels.

Finance 1110 A.D:
The Rise Of An Empire #1. 98500897-3
Currently I'm not sitting well financially, this is due to large construction costs, and recruitment costs, this should change very shortly with construction in major towns slowing, and main military costs are only retraining(giving better armor and re-populating units to original sizes.

Next post will contain the usual, and I might do a quick summary on my major towns, and castles(London, Caen) to show what buildings the currently have both built and in construction, as well as units they can recruit, happiness, public order, and income made. there also may or may not be another battle, depending on whether Dublin(Rebel Settlement) poses enough importance.
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:20 am

Pt 4

Year: 1130 A.D
Turns Left: 200
Battles Won: 3 Land, 4 Naval
Battles Lost: 1 Land, 1 Naval
Current King: Rufus
No. of Regions Controlled: 6
Financial Standing:
Allies: Scotland, France, Portugal, Spain, Holy Roman Empire.
Enemies: Rebels, Egypt
Standing With the Pope: slightly above average, the Pope holds no ill feelings towards my nation.
Main Events:
1114 A.D: Thieves Guild Built in London(Guilds are offered to be constructed in cities, different guilds offer different bonus, such as unit types)
Captian Edmund(not a Family Member) leads his forces against Rebel army but was forced to withdraw not able to actually fight in the terrible conditions, on the mountain steep, no men were lost but the battle was lost (very Small battle).
1122 A.D: General Robert joins a crusade against Egypt.
War declared on Egypt.
1124 A.D: English Channel held by 2 Navies, Admiral Nigel and Admiral Ralph.
Admiral Nigel proves his worth and defeats yet another Rebel Fleet.
1128 A.D: King William the Conqueror dies(Natural Causes).
Prince Rufus crowned King of England. All hail King Rufus!
1130 A.D: General Henry and his forces set out to march on Dublin.

In 20 years(10 turns) not a whole lot has changed for England, the only important change is that of the King, King William the Conqueror Died in 1128 A.D, and his Son and heir Rufus was made King, other than that not many real changes have taken place, some minor things are happening for instance a diplomat is currently on his way to Milan and Venice to discuss trade rights, General Henry has set out to take Dublin form the Rebels and needs to Head North and cross the sea at the shortest point between land before heading South again and marching on Dublin.

General Robert joined the crusade this move was mainly made because of the cheap recruitment opportunities it provides, 3 cavalry squads and 3 spearmen squads were picked up for a total of 990 Florin’s which is a bargain, I don’t think Robert will even make it to the crusade point in Egypt and will just end up doing a whole lot of exploring for the nation. This is also the reason War was declared on Egypt.

Map 1130 A.D: No change.

Finance 1130 A.D:
The Rise Of An Empire #1. 98548563-3

The next update should include some expansion and battle details as well as a look into my major cities.
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 9:25 am

This is an update on how this will be set out from pretty much this point in, at this stage every 10 turns(most likely will increase to 15 or 20 turns) will be an edition of a "part", which is like a big status update which will depict any major happenings, be just like everything else I have posted already, like before any questions will be answered at bottom of these updates or in between updates. In between updates there may be smaller updates, E.G major battles will be posted about in-depth then again gone over very briefly in the major updates. Also in between major updates I will post information about what's happening, in certain parts of my empire E.G what is going on in London, so building info, construction info, public order, income tax rates etc.
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 1:24 pm

But Van, wouldnt that minmize your casulties? My advice, build a strong army, prepare to attack France just incase it attacks you, mabey ask for a city?. With your fleet problems, hmmmmmm, if you out number them... or even just build up in the main land
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 2:27 pm

Juff wrote:
This is an update on how this will be set out from pretty much this point in, at this stage every 10 turns(most likely will increase to 15 or 20 turns) will be an edition of a "part", which is like a big status update which will depict any major happenings, be just like everything else I have posted already, like before any questions will be answered at bottom of these updates or in between updates. In between updates there may be smaller updates, E.G major battles will be posted about in-depth then again gone over very briefly in the major updates. Also in between major updates I will post information about what's happening, in certain parts of my empire E.G what is going on in London, so building info, construction info, public order, income tax rates etc.

Just remember to make a London Rover's F.C. lol!!! Or else I wont have a job in 2014 Sad
Economy is built off wars, just look at America lol...

Madness wrote:
But Van, wouldnt that minmize your casulties? My advice, build a strong army, prepare to attack France just incase it attacks you, mabey ask for a city?. With your fleet problems, hmmmmmm, if you out number them... or even just build up in the main land

I thought less casulties was good in a war?
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 3:23 pm

[quote="vanhelsing"]
Juff wrote:

I thought less casulties was good in a war?

It is, but sometimes a sacrifice is needed
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 4:28 am

Madness wrote:

Are you from USA or something? or like some sort of terrorist? hahaha jks.

If you ask me sacrifice is definitely not needed, I try to lose the least amount of men as I possibly can, you gotta remember Madness that the loss of these men not only effects my military's morale, it also effects their families at home. << Smile see that, that's me in character Smile
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 5:19 am

[b]Battle for Dublin.

1136 A.D, General Henry leads his force into battle at Dublin his goal is to bring it under English control.

Screenshot of units and power balance:
The Rise Of An Empire #1. 98549242-3
The Rise Of An Empire #1. 98549253-3

Tactics: Main assault on front of city: 2 units of Spear Militia, and 1 unit of Levy Spearmen took up a tight formation headed by a unit of Galloglaich (heavy axmen, Scottish unit type I got as mercenaries) backed by 2 units of cavalry one being General Henry.

Secondary assault on side of city : 1 unit Gallaglaich and 1 unit of Spear Militia, take front backed by 2 units of cavalry.

The plan was to sit just outside the enemy town and let archers and crossbowmen take out as many enemy troops as possible then slowly march in drawing as many enemy troops to the main assault, then push the secondary assault in against a smaller amount of men while all this is happening move cavalry around the side and back of the town, and charge them in from behind taking out enemy archers and routing units.

What Happened?

I followed my initial plan attacking from the North, drawing the bulk of the enemy troops to the front, although some cavalry didn’t take the route I wanted and instead ended up in combat earlier than expected, the confrontation at the Northern (front) and Western(right hand side) sides of the town, then General Henry and a group of cavalry went around to the South of the town and charged the enemy archers from behind this is where Henry died a Noble death, but even with a Henry’s death the men fought strong and were able to push the enemy into the town centre and kill every last one of them.

Video of the battle:

Screenshot of Result:
The Rise Of An Empire #1. 98549265-3
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 6:50 am

Pt 5

Year: 1150 A.D
Turns Left: 190
Battles Won: 4 Land, 5 Naval
No. of Regions Controlled: 7
Financial Standing: In the red.
Allies: France, Portugal, Spain, Holy Roman Empire.
Standing With the Pope: Above mutual.
Main Events:
1134 A.D: St John’s Minor Chapter House constructed, Rennes.
1136 A.D: General Henry Leads his forces into Dublin and is victorious, sadly Henry fell in battle.
Dublin under English Control.
1138 A.D: Trade rights granted with the Papal States.
1140 A.D: Trade rights granted with Milan.
1142 A.D: Admiral Nigel defeats rebel fleet.
1146 A.D: Trade rights granted with Venice.
1148 A.D: Alliance with Scotland cancelled.

The construction of St John’s Minor Chapel was a good move in the growth of Rennes, this means Rennes can now recruit Knights Hospitaller, a powerful unit which will be useful in fighting the French.

The Battle for Dublin in 1136 A,D was a great battle, and with Dublin now under English control now means, it’s time to march on Scotland, the cancelation of the Alliance in 1148 A.D has raise Scottish suspicion, But with General Thomas Bower, I’m confident Scotland will soon be under English control.

Trade rights which have been established with the Papal States, Milan and Venice, will increase the English economy, thus should help to more funds for the military and construction costs, needed to be covered.

The Naval victories of Admiral Nigel are very important as these victories have kept the English Channel under English control, an increased fleet will be needed shortly if I’m to maintain control over the channel.

Map: 1150 A.D:
The Rise Of An Empire #1. 98659961-3

Finance:
The Rise Of An Empire #1. 98659947-3

Family Tree:
The Rise Of An Empire #1. 98660205-3
Key: Grey pictures are dead members, the little red faction symbol is the King, and the little silver crown is the Heir to the throne.
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:33 am

Juff wrote:
Madness wrote:

Are you from USA or something? or like some sort of terrorist? hahaha jks.

If you ask me sacrifice is definitely not needed, I try to lose the least amount of men as I possibly can, you gotta remember Madness that the loss of these men not only effects my military's morale, it also effects their families at home. << Smile see that, that's me in character Smile

From Australia, You send in the main group of attackers into the zone, but have smaller untits go around the back first, the enemy kills them just as your main counter part opens attack
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 11:14 am

Madness wrote:

From Australia,
I know your Aussie.... "Sacrific is sometimes needed" sounds very terrorist, you catch my drift now, i was making a funny.

Anyway! I will hopefully have my next installment posted by the end of tonight =]
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:46 pm

Pt 6

Year: 1170 A.D
Season: winter
Turns Left: 180
Battles Won: 8 Land, 7 Naval
No. of Regions Controlled: 10
Financial Standing: In the Red
Allies: France, Portugal, Spain, Holy Roman Empire.
Standing With the Pope: Above mutual.
Main Events:
1152 A.D: Admiral Nigel defeats Rebel fleet.
War declared on Scotland.
Scottish King, Edward, retreats from confrontation with General Thomas Bower. There is no Battle.
General Thomas Bower Lays Siege on Scottish capital Edinburgh.
1154 A.D: General Thomas Bower takes Edinburgh for England!
1158 A.D: Captain Garret Lays Siege to the Rebel Castle of Inverness.
1160 A.D Captain Garret Takes Inverness for England! (Suffered heavy casualties in a close victory)
The England gains full control of the British Isle.
1164 A.D: Captain Ralph Lays Siege on Rebel Settlement Bruges .
1166 A.D: General Roger Grey takes command of Captain Ralph’s army and begins siege on Bruges.
1168 A.D: General Roger Grey brings Bruges under English control.
Admiral Nigel Victorious in the Channel once again.

General Thomas, proved his worth when he defeated the Scottish King 2 times in battle(one had no fighting Scotland retreated) and took Edinburgh for England!, with this victory and Captain Garrets, victory on Inverness against the Rebels means the British isles are now completely under my control, General Rogers victory against the Rebels in Bruges gained more of a foothold on the European mainland, England is growing very quickly and is going to require a large military, which is hard with the poor economy that England is currently faced with.

In line with the important victories on land, Admiral Nigel’s various victories in the channel have once again proven useful with, the channel completely under English control, the English navy has never looked so powerful.

The Main events from the last 20 years have been solely military based, and for the next 20 years economy is going to be the main target for England a strong economy means a strong military which means overall success for England.

1170 A.D maps:

British Isle:
The Rise Of An Empire #1. 98731753-3

European Mainland:
The Rise Of An Empire #1. 98731774-3

Finance:
The Rise Of An Empire #1. 98731736-3
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 5:00 pm

nice, good work with endenboruh
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 3:50 pm

Awesomness! I haven't been following this really- but just read through the lot; sounds like you have it all thought out. Nice stuff. I don't think the scots will last very long. Seems as if you will have them by the neck in no time at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 6:53 am

I unfortunately won't be continuing this I accidentally saved over my file :S BUT! next time I start a new campaign I may follow it.
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:19 am

Oh gosh D:
Devastating.
That must suck dude.
Sorry to hear about that.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rise Of An Empire #1.   The Rise Of An Empire #1. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Rise Of An Empire #1.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game related :: Club Games :: Game specific discussion-
Jump to: