Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
Righteo then I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

Righteo then

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jerms

Jerms

Righteo then Empty
PostSubject: Righteo then   Righteo then I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 6:16 pm

Well lads, lately my game of choice has been floating between Garry's Mod and Combat Arms. One of my favorite things on Garry's Mod has been "RP" servers, or "Role Playing" Basically, it's like a city with cops, gangs, chefs, doctors etc. etc. On a cold and lonesome night last week, I was "The Don" head of the Mafia, I had about 5 guys, there was at least 7 cops playing and another group (The Rebels) had 5 guys, and a shittin of guns. However. One thing they didn't have. Drugs, money and a couple of smoothtalkers.
On my mafia. We had "Slide_Dog4" Who, in RL, is a muthafucking lawyer.
We had "Srgt Sledghammer" who I think is one of the guys who delivers mail from companies that people don't want mail from (He spent a whole 3 hours explaining, I still don't get it).
Anyway.
What these two guys thought up, was an ingenious idea of Roleplaying a nightclub; with this nightclub, we managed to pull in about 13 frequent "Civilian" visitors, we ended up cashing in thousands of dollars. As well as start of the circulation of drugs, which we sold for money (Illegally of course).
The goal of the server is basically to control as much of the city as you can.
So. Because we weren't armed with guns (We payed people to kill whoever) , we did the next best thing.
Distort and Lie.

1st target. The Rebels. Led by a 12 year old, from fucking Russia. Angry as shit, and always willing to call over three guys to unload shotgun rounds at me; while me and my mates sprinted off with our hired thugs taking hits. So, I managed to talk some sense into the kid, we led him to a small room to discuss an agreement, while me and my mates walked outside to "Privately discuss" our options, we locked him inside. While he was using his physgun to try glitch himself outside, we talked to all his rebel friends, convincing them that their leader, was talking to the Cadmin (Sorta like, town mayor) at our nightclub. We convinced them to stand in our wonderful nightclub, of course, with their guns.

After that phase, we moved on to the Cadmin, who, in RL, was a 15 year old chick, from New Zealand (Baaahh). The wonderful thing about this chick, was she loved to arrest people, she was crazy for the arresting. (Must have had something to do with handcuffs). SO if anyone told her about ANY illegal activities, she would send her whole police force to arrest the shit out of it. We knew this well.

So. We had a bunch of rebels in our nightclub, which was full of drugs. Coincidentally, our meeting with the Rebel leader, was to discuss the sale of our "Nightclub" which went well. He owned it. So, 7 cops and 4 or 5 rebels, all had guns, all wondering what all these drugs were doing, and the Cadmin (wanting to make an impression of her arrest) was wondering what the rebels were doing with their own nightclub. A huge firefight broke out, and carried on for ages. The two strongest forces in the city, both believing they were fighting for control.
With all this commotion, me, my mafia friends, and 3 hired civilians, took the last cop available in the city, who we had payed off; and headed over to the Nexus, a building that basically, if you control, you control the city. It's the main base for the Cadmin and his police friends. Well, the cop let us in, we headed to the main security station, and activated all security shields.
When the Cadmin came back, him and his cops had NO WAY of getting in. He needed to get in, we had the police armory as well as their health-station and CCTV controls, and with the growing number of angry Rebels, they needed it bad.
So.
We struck a deal.
The Cadmin had to round up a cool $50,000 (alot, I MEAN, alot for the server) for the return of his precious nexus and I passed it out among my rebel friends and a small "Token of gratitude" to the thugs (It helps to have as many money hungry friends as possible). But that wasn't the best part. With my mafia friends and thugs, we managed to unlock the nexus armory and take a shitload of guns and ammunition and with the rebels trying to find their boss, they couldn't intimidate us into answering his wereabouts; I payed off 4 cops, 5 civilians and had my other 5 mafia members, all armed to the teeth. (Except me, I just had a briefcase). We Demanded $50,000 for the safe return of the Rebel leader.
It doesn't stop.
The Cadmin doesn't want that leader out, he knows how unpredictable and violent he was. We struck another deal. $20,000 for a conditional release.
The rebels had to pay us the $50,000 as well as hand over all their weapons and give us back the nightclub.
Disarmed rebels, disarmed police force, we bought the guns back off the civilians and cops we payed off, as well as payed the only Armsdealer in the city to only deal with us. So. 5 guys, all the guns in the city, as well as over $100K in our pockets. Pretty sweet.
Did I also mention, we broke the Cadmins CCTV monitors.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Juff
Admin
Juff

Righteo then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Righteo then   Righteo then I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:01 am

that is so awesome grover just got g-mod back so looks like we have many hours of g-mod ahead!
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
Grover

Grover

Righteo then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Righteo then   Righteo then I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 5:23 am

it is true i have got g mod back =]
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

Righteo then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Righteo then   Righteo then I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:34 pm

getting garys mod soon, need the comp back from repair shop first!
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
Jerms

Jerms

Righteo then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Righteo then   Righteo then I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:08 pm

Sounds good madness! You can join us in Gmod Rp! Awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Madness

Madness

Righteo then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Righteo then   Righteo then I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 1:44 pm

yeah sounds good
Back to top Go down
D4Davo

D4Davo

Righteo then Empty
PostSubject: Sill brothers   Righteo then I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 11:44 am

I would also play g-mod with you guys my my other brother Anthony has forgotten the email and then he remembered it but he forgot its password, the username and the steam password. Epic Fail on his behalf? I think so. Rolling Eyes I'll just ask for orange box and g-mod as a b'day pressent then get steam again then tell him he aint playing it muhahahaha. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

Righteo then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Righteo then   Righteo then I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 1:52 pm

yeah hopefully getting counter strike source with Gmod and HL2:dm for my bday soon (if lucky might have it installed before the club day)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Righteo then Empty
PostSubject: Re: Righteo then   Righteo then I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Righteo then
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game related :: I'm Uber!-
Jump to: