Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
BattleField (first installment) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

BattleField (first installment)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Madness

Madness

BattleField (first installment) Empty
PostSubject: BattleField (first installment)   BattleField (first installment) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 3:28 am

Well i felt kinda bored and thought to myself, hey wait up not many people know about BF here, exept Me, Lachie and unit (that i know of).

The Battlefield Series Is one of My Favorites as you can focus on team work or just storm their base and capture the conrol point.

Ok Well here we go

Battlefield 1942-
Battlefield 1942 (BF1942) is the first game in the Battlefield Series, relesed in 2002.
Based in WW2, this Game Started up the Conquest mode rather then Death match and trying to focus on team work.
This Game has 2 Expansion Packs Road to Rome and Secret Weapons of WW2.

Battlefield Vietnam-
Battlefield Vietnam (BFV)is the secound game in the series, It Focus's on the Vietnam era and conflicts (Duh).
This game still uses Conquest but its team work used is mainly the Serious Die Hard clans and those who have friends and want a laugh online.
With Stratagy the game is easily won but no one reallly stratigises anymore.
This Games has no expansion packs but a EA Game reliesed Mod, WW2.
Relesed in 2004

Battlefield 2-
Battlefield 2 is the 3rd Installment of the Battlefield Series, This game is Mordern Era in a War.
Battlefield 2 Still has conquest and i belive another game mode? (big?).
This game alows ingame Squads, witch furthers more team work then before as well as Medic kits, Defrugulisers and Amo packs.
This Game has one Expansion pack "Ero Forces".
Relesed in 2005

BF 1942, BFV, and BF2 have a stong modding comunity and are currently in shelfs under "Ea Classics"

(EA is trying to make money for a new game"

Well hope you enjoyed the read and mabey considered buying one of theses?

Links

Battlefield 2

Battlefield 1942

Battlefield Vietnam

Madness

Feel Free to Add
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: BattleField (first installment)   BattleField (first installment) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 10:59 am

I used to play BF1942 but I've lost my 1st disc which is rather annoying, and I plan to get BF2 as soon as i can get the money.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: BattleField (first installment)   BattleField (first installment) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:42 am

*Claps*

Well done Madness, very well presented there. Never played BF-series, I don't know why. I played STALKER Beta/Alpha alot during the 2002-2006 period so I missed it I think.
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: BattleField (first installment)   BattleField (first installment) I_icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:46 am

lol, BF2 and 1942 are about $25 nowdays
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

PostSubject: Re: BattleField (first installment)   BattleField (first installment) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 5:01 am

Well done Madness, well summarised.

However; you have forgotten a couple of games. Allow me to add them for you.

BF1942 had 2 expansion packs, Road to Rome and "Secret Weapons of World War 2" though not very popular, the pack included many new weapons and even a JetPack.

BF2 had 3 expansion packs; you can get all the features for 2 of these expanion packs (Armoured Fury and Euro Force) in the 1.50 patch; a big deal for the BF2 community. There is also Special Forces, which you still need to purchase, however, I imagine their next major patch will include all the BF2:SF features.
BF2 also had the Battlefield 2: Modern Combat version; which was on their console release. But that sucked; so we don't talk about that.

Then there is Battlefield 2142; the Futuristic Battlefield shooter. This had one expansion pack known as Northern Strike. It had the new game mode known as Titan.

Then we have the Battlefield: Bad Company (1 and 2) games, both of which I never intend to play.

Then we have the only free (So they so) Battlefield: Heroes. It is a cartoon style shooter and includes an inbuilt clan system.

So there ya go, the Battlefield Series is much larger than what meets the eye.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: BattleField (first installment)   BattleField (first installment) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 9:56 am

^First Installment^

i did first three, then i was going to cover those games and end with bad companys
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

PostSubject: Re: BattleField (first installment)   BattleField (first installment) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 10:49 am

oohhh. Ok then. Sorry Mad. Look forward to your 2nd ;D Im sure you cover the games better than I did.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: BattleField (first installment)   BattleField (first installment) I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:20 pm

Jerms wrote:
oohhh. Ok then. Sorry Mad. Look forward to your 2nd ;D Im sure you cover the games better than I did.

You didn't read his post, did you?

I quite liked the layout, each new color telling me it's a new game (I tend to skip words when reading, stupid broken English) and is well written for a young guy!

ETA on 2nd Installment??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BattleField (first installment)   BattleField (first installment) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BattleField (first installment)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game related :: What's it like?-
Jump to: