Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
The reason I hate CA... I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

The reason I hate CA...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Juff
Admin
Juff

The reason I hate CA... Empty
PostSubject: The reason I hate CA...   The reason I hate CA... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Reason I hate CA so much is I can't have a good game without being called a hacker, today first time besides like 20 mins last night I've played in like 4 months, I'm on the recruit server because I made a new profile and thought I'd exploit the system and play with the new players to get my K/D ratio up not that it helps much cos I suck, anyway here I am I play a few rounds on Junk Flea get accused of hacking once then they took it back cos they realised I had a lucky run, then I decide to find a bigger server and so i joined a Death Room server this is where I should say my weapon of choice is a Mp5 w/ Scope(for the few long range shots I have to take) and extended magazine, and Death Room is a tiny map as you all probably know so my weapon of choice is ideal, anyway my first life I get a lucky run and get a multi kill (3 kills) 2 of which are headshots someone accuses me of using aimbots I just let it go then I realise for once I'm what would be considered a good player on a server(that's how bad they were) and I have a few good runs 3-4 kills in some and yet again get accused of hacking when I defend myself they all rage at me and start asking the moderator to kick me (I think the only reason I wasn't kicked is I was on the Moderators team) anyway I'm actually not going that good they just all have poor weapon choice for such a small map actually I think one guy had a sniper rifle as a secondary weapon which confused me, anyway what annoys me is on the very few occasions I have a good game and actually get a a good K/D ratio I get accused of hacking, it seems CA still has it's community of fuckwits that believe you cant be better then them unless your hacking and that is what annoys.

Here is a screenshot of my score to prove it wasn't that amazing, I should mention I joined when my scores were fairly even around 40 a piece in a first to 100 game.
The reason I hate CA... Ca10
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: The reason I hate CA...   The reason I hate CA... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 3:47 pm

Juff wrote:
Reason I hate CA so much is I can't have a good game without being called a hacker, today first time besides like 20 mins last night I've played in like 4 months, I'm on the recruit server because I made a new profile and thought I'd exploit the system and play with the new players to get my K/D ratio up not that it helps much cos I suck, anyway here I am I play a few rounds on Junk Flea get accused of hacking once then they took it back cos they realised I had a lucky run, then I decide to find a bigger server and so i joined a Death Room server this is where I should say my weapon of choice is a Mp5 w/ Scope(for the few long range shots I have to take) and extended magazine, and Death Room is a tiny map as you all probably know so my weapon of choice is ideal, anyway my first life I get a lucky run and get a multi kill (3 kills) 2 of which are headshots someone accuses me of using aimbots I just let it go then I realise for once I'm what would be considered a good player on a server(that's how bad they were) and I have a few good runs 3-4 kills in some and yet again get accused of hacking when I defend myself they all rage at me and start asking the moderator to kick me (I think the only reason I wasn't kicked is I was on the Moderators team) anyway I'm actually not going that good they just all have poor weapon choice for such a small map actually I think one guy had a sniper rifle as a secondary weapon which confused me, anyway what annoys me is on the very few occasions I have a good game and actually get a a good K/D ratio I get accused of hacking, it seems CA still has it's community of fuckwits that believe you cant be better then them unless your hacking and that is what annoys.

Here is a screenshot of my score to prove it wasn't that amazing, I should mention I joined when my scores were fairly even around 40 a piece in a first to 100 game.

If you're better than anyone, they call you a hacker.
I play STALKER online, 500 PING! and I just eat people up and get banned from most servers. Seriously 75% of ShoC servers, Im banned from - people just dont use proper weapons for their environment. They were using long-bore AKS-74u's in a tight, twisty map, I used a AK74 short-bore and just smoked people because my rate of fire was triple theirs.

Seriously, using an SMG +scope is a crazy idea, I'd never scope any SMG personally. It doesn't serve a purpose, its a *sub*-machinegun? Get it? Razz lol Only teasing Juff
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: The reason I hate CA...   The reason I hate CA... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:16 pm

vanhelsing wrote:
Seriously, using an SMG +scope is a crazy idea, I'd never scope any SMG personally. It doesn't serve a purpose, its a *sub*-machinegun? Get it? Razz lol Only teasing Juff

It's mainly for the lols that and on some maps I use it at short distance to increase accuracy cos I'm cool like that but I hardly ever use it, because maps I use my Mp5 on I mainly just spray as they are small maps close encounters no need to aim.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: The reason I hate CA...   The reason I hate CA... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:22 pm

I honestly dont know you - SMG used for medium-long range?

*hangs head in shame*
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: The reason I hate CA...   The reason I hate CA... I_icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 4:23 pm

yeah i hate being called a hacker or even being kicked cause i get lucky
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reason I hate CA...   The reason I hate CA... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The reason I hate CA...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Game related :: Club Games :: Combat Arms-
Jump to: