Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
Favorite Club Game? I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

Favorite Club Game?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madness

Madness

Favorite Club Game? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Club Game?   Favorite Club Game? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:54 pm

Title says it all (can be one of our series)?

Club Game Or series!

I like The Battlefield Series'

bf1942- Based on WW2 with a large moddding comunity and if Team Work Friendly , yet to get this game for myself
bfv- Focus's on a War Era not well known (Vietnam War), you can customize your game if you loear ssm and has a few good mods and clans (snipe, unit and two others run the clan im in)
bf2- Morden Warefare, i like this games relism, only problem is no one talks ingame much
bf2142- Futeristic Warfare (havnt played)
bfbc- has a campain mode different to other bf games, puts you in the shoes of a sqaud member in Squad B during a war.
bfbc2- Sequal to bfbc

All but bfbc2 ( and 1 i think) have a good range of mods, ssm and fun

Last edited by Madness on Fri Apr 30, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Club Game?   Favorite Club Game? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 1:35 pm

You're asking what 'Series' we like the most?

Have to say that MGS is my all-time favourite, back in the 'Metal Gear: Solid Snake' days of Outer Heaven and Zanzibar were some very epic 8-bit gaming lol.

If you called Madden a series (its mostly repackaged horse shit on a yearly basis) then it'd be the only major current series I play.

Gran Turismo is hell epic (100% on all 4 GTs) and frankly, driven possibly billions of miles (done the 24-hr LeMans at least dozen times.)

Never played the BF series, not a major CS-type fan. ArmA II is very pro-militarial stratergy type and being ex I enjoy the in-depth gameplay, online scrimmage and modding.
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Club Game?   Favorite Club Game? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:14 pm

vanhelsing wrote:
You're asking what 'Series' we like the most?

Have to say that MGS is my all-time favourite, back in the 'Metal Gear: Solid Snake' days of Outer Heaven and Zanzibar were some very epic 8-bit gaming lol.

If you called Madden a series (its mostly repackaged horse shit on a yearly basis) then it'd be the only major current series I play.

Gran Turismo is hell epic (100% on all 4 GTs) and frankly, driven possibly billions of miles (done the 24-hr LeMans at least dozen times.)

Never played the BF series, not a major CS-type fan. ArmA II is very pro-militarial stratergy type and being ex I enjoy the in-depth gameplay, online scrimmage and modding.

Club Game Or Series (as we list bf series and Total war, AoE ect)
Back to top Go down
Grover

Grover

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Club Game?   Favorite Club Game? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 2:36 pm

Total war series, is definitely my fave, the fact you have total control of your nation really appeals to me, and the RTS battles are on an epic scale, way more in depth that games like AoE, very impressed with the series development. tongue
Back to top Go down
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Club Game?   Favorite Club Game? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 8:32 pm

Madness wrote:

Club Game Or Series (as we list bf series and Total war, AoE ect)

That's what I assumed, just was after some clarification.
Back to top Go down
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Club Game?   Favorite Club Game? I_icon_minitimeSat May 01, 2010 7:17 am

ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Club Game?   Favorite Club Game? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Club Game?
Page 1 of 1