Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
EXCLUSIVE!!! Leaked Leaderboards! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

EXCLUSIVE!!! Leaked Leaderboards!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

EXCLUSIVE!!! Leaked Leaderboards! Empty
PostSubject: EXCLUSIVE!!! Leaked Leaderboards!   EXCLUSIVE!!! Leaked Leaderboards! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Jerms wrote:

Cheese Ninja Warrior Competition

This is a competition to decide who has been the most active and beneficial towards the Club. Points will be awarded to those who;
Play games frequently (Must be recorded with Xfire) (1 point for every 5 hours of gaming)
Those who post topics on forums (+1 point)
Those who post constructive and well thought out topics on the forums, these topics are to be known as "honorable posts" (+3 points)
Those who post good comments on peoples topics (+1 point)
The quality in your profile page (Dp, comment, all fields filled etc.) ( X/10 points)
Participation in May Day- Points awarded for; participating in CnW Xfire Chat, Microphone communication on CnW Xfire Chat, playing single-player club games (to be counted; the person must be on the Xfire chat and be communicating with members), participating in club games online, hosting online club game servers, bringing non-CnW members to May-day (Massive points).
BONUS POINTS
Will be awarded for miscellaneous acts of CnW Good will; helping out a member, posting videos or screenshots and even visiting the CnW Xfire Chat room frequently. These do not GUARANTEE any points; but, if awarded, they could be up to +5 points.
Recruiting new members during the month of May will land you a whopping +10 bonus points.

The competition will begin at the 1st of May, and the counting will end on the 29th. However; the winner will be announced on the 1st of June, to allow enough time to count results and double check everything. This is a separate competition to May-Day.
And the Prize. Is
A $20 Steam game of your choice! I will gift your choice of game to the winner myself!

Good luck!

-----------------------------------------------
Jerms, Juff

1. Van Helsing -- 100pts
-------------------------
99. Jerms -- 1pts

First Leaderboard!! Woo! lol
(Even though its April...)
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE!!! Leaked Leaderboards!   EXCLUSIVE!!! Leaked Leaderboards! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:37 pm

Haha; well done Van.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE!!! Leaked Leaderboards!   EXCLUSIVE!!! Leaked Leaderboards! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 5:47 pm

Jerms wrote:
Haha; well done Van.

Underneath that cool, calm, exterior lies a man of enormous rage, anger and jealously.

It's ok, let it flow, here in the inner sanctum. It's ok. It's ok.

Many are swallowed up by Satan when comparing yourself to me. It's only 'natural selection.' Wink haha.
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE!!! Leaked Leaderboards!   EXCLUSIVE!!! Leaked Leaderboards! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 1:25 pm

Im just too chill bro. Too chill. See this expression. It's the expression of someone who is chill. Too chill.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE!!! Leaked Leaderboards!   EXCLUSIVE!!! Leaked Leaderboards! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 2:08 pm

well im to hot, my mouth is hot, i just a eat a chilli, it is hot
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXCLUSIVE!!! Leaked Leaderboards!   EXCLUSIVE!!! Leaked Leaderboards! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXCLUSIVE!!! Leaked Leaderboards!
Page 1 of 1