Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Poll- Gamer server
What kind of STALKER are you? (Game, not you're creepy real life) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 10:04 am by Jerms
Well- I think it's time to decide.
Poll in News section.
What game should Chill Gaming start a server for?
----------------
Minecraft
----------------
Garry's Mod
----------------
Counter Strike
----------------
Other
----------------
*Click "Comments" to answer poll.

Comments: 5

What kind of STALKER are you? (Game, not you're creepy real life)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

What kind of STALKER are you? (Game, not you're creepy real life) Empty
PostSubject: What kind of STALKER are you? (Game, not you're creepy real life)   What kind of STALKER are you? (Game, not you're creepy real life) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:07 pm

O.k. For those who don't know.
STALKER has a sub-plot where theres 'factions' and said factions represent certain ideals in game. Theres the big 4, Freedom, Duty, Bandits & Loners.
Also, Monolith, Military, Scientists, Mercenary and Renegades have smaller cameo roles.
This small test is to thin out the true STALKERs!
Factions explained here!

I'm personally a Loner, I enjoy working alone and suited to watching my own back. Very independant in games, and normally cant be bothered for waiting for glitchy AI.
I don't like Freedom for their liberal attitude, I think most people wouldn't like a bloodsucker for a neighbours pet, you'd get home one day and find you're missing a child or two.
Bandits just arn't my style, backstabbing honest STALKERs is just a easy way to get shot down when you sleep next, and more likely than not it's Duty hunting you.
The Monolith are cool, but I'd rather be the C-Consciousness than be a subordanent of it, so I wouldn't stay long unless I was to become the leader Razz lol

Loadouts in Call of Pripyat.
'Eliminator' with full tier upgrades. A auto-shotgun, 12 shots in the drum and with a scope!?!? The best mutant destroyer around. Takes a bloodsucker down in 2 shots from point blank (Yes, from behind, it does in 2 swift shots)

Belgium made F2000M, probably the most versitle gun for assault missions such as clearing out nests of enemies like the monolith. Standard with a grenade launcher underneath and built-in scope. This is definately the best gun to purchase from Nimble as easy as possible. Uses typical NATO (the green boxes) rounds, and has a good upgrade tree.

Lemme know what type of STALKER you are!?!?
I bet Jerms is a Ecologist/Scientist because he's a pansy and needs a SEVA suit! lol
Back to top Go down
Juff
Admin
Juff

PostSubject: Re: What kind of STALKER are you? (Game, not you're creepy real life)   What kind of STALKER are you? (Game, not you're creepy real life) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:27 pm

Me? I'm a loner I also prefer to look out for myself and not have to rely on Silly AI that always tend to do the most spastic shit and get themselves killed anyway, although I do like to have connections with either the Duty or the Freedom factions I don't really have a favorite out of them although the more military style of Duty makes me like them more, but Freedoms camp, HQ or whatever you wanna call it is far cooler in my opinion I just like how its set out.

I haven't used all the guns I never got around to finishing the game sadly because I had to format my PC before I got the chance but when I played I loved using pretty much any assault rifle with a scope and sometimes a silencer (I like being a silent killer) the weapons I usually kept on me were usually the tmp for shooting dogs those things piss me off and I like saving my other ammo, a shotgun for taking down the tougher opponents and my trusty assault rifle for taking out Military outposts & Bandit camps before they got a chance to shoot back.
Back to top Go down
https://chillgaming.forumotion.net
vanhelsing

vanhelsing

PostSubject: Re: What kind of STALKER are you? (Game, not you're creepy real life)   What kind of STALKER are you? (Game, not you're creepy real life) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 4:55 pm

Juff wrote:
Me? I'm a loner I also prefer to look out for myself and not have to rely on Silly AI that always tend to do the most spastic shit and get themselves killed anyway, although I do like to have connections with either the Duty or the Freedom factions I don't really have a favorite out of them although the more military style of Duty makes me like them more, but Freedoms camp, HQ or whatever you wanna call it is far cooler in my opinion I just like how its set out.

I haven't used all the guns I never got around to finishing the game sadly because I had to format my PC before I got the chance but when I played I loved using pretty much any assault rifle with a scope and sometimes a silencer (I like being a silent killer) the weapons I usually kept on me were usually the tmp for shooting dogs those things piss me off and I like saving my other ammo, a shotgun for taking down the tougher opponents and my trusty assault rifle for taking out Military outposts & Bandit camps before they got a chance to shoot back.

Stealth is still broken, but at least killing a random trio doesn't result in the entire faction hating you (like in ShoC) but at night, Mercenaries with no lighting can see me from 50 feet, you can't sneak around unless you're using walls (which disadvantages you as well)

The AI is better, but there's no military or guerilla tactics there at all. Which is alright I guess but it still annoys me frankly. I say, get the 'Eliminator' from Yanov (2nd map) the Bandit leader you just kill (along with 12 of his buddies) and you get the auto-shotty pretty quickly. And when you find the tools (Basic is in the Sawmill, Fine are in the Merc Camp - not the Waste Processing Station) don't give them to Cardan (the upgrader on Map 1 - Zaton) give them to the Yanov guy (name escapes me, sorry)

There's no actual military in the game thats against you (theres a squad in Pripyat, but I wont say much more) otherwise, there's not real "base" as they seemed to drop the faction war for the most part -- honestly it was a good idea, but badly executed.

The dogs are harmless when alone, but in packs they are aggressive, SHOOT THEM! lol or you'll get ganked by them.
Back to top Go down
Jerms

Jerms

PostSubject: Re: What kind of STALKER are you? (Game, not you're creepy real life)   What kind of STALKER are you? (Game, not you're creepy real life) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 5:58 pm

Stalker. Hmmm, I do not know if I could categorize myself . I am rarely on the road; usually near the side dodging radiation. In terms of faction, I join Duty because of their suit (I like it), and the fact I can have 4 storage boxes (I like to sort things). I usually do a load of side missions or bar missions before moving onto the main story stuff.

Always am like that with mission2mission games. I stock up on the best armour I can get my hands on, and usually breeze through the mission.

In terms of weapons; I arm myself up with an assault rifle; with all the attachments and use that as my sniper rifle and general combat. I usually take a shotgun as well, for style purposes. I never use a full on SEVA suit, my combat style involves picking off any snipers and charging in with a shotgun followed by a knife. I save ammo like this, and feel fair epic in the process.
Back to top Go down
http://www.xfire.com/profile/deadlyfunzo/
Madness

Madness

PostSubject: Re: What kind of STALKER are you? (Game, not you're creepy real life)   What kind of STALKER are you? (Game, not you're creepy real life) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 6:45 pm

vanhelsing wrote:

Lemme know what type of STALKER you are!?!?

I'm The Kind You See Outside your window or Send weird Emails and texts and follows you!

Sorry Just Had To Say it
Back to top Go down
http://proninjas.net16.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of STALKER are you? (Game, not you're creepy real life)   What kind of STALKER are you? (Game, not you're creepy real life) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of STALKER are you? (Game, not you're creepy real life)
Page 1 of 1